The Last Stand

A/N: Y'all ready? Because it's time. Let's do this!

Now that they were outta the turmoil, back together and set to go, Beca and Chloe headed all the way back to the science lab room they passed through, where Chloe thought she may have found a way to stop the machine. There, she showed Beca the blueprint of the machine on the table with all of the instructions on it.

"This may tell us a way, but I can't figure out what this object right here is" Chloe stated as she pointed to an object drawn out next to the machine, with arrows pointing from the object to the top of the machine's tower.

"I know what that is" Beca said after a minute of looking it over. "It's a cartridge that harnesses the energy the aliens who attacked New York used" she informed. "It looks like in order for the machine to work, they need to upload it to it's power storage, and that's how it's gonna be able to create it's own energy waves and screw everything up" she stated.

"But I don't get it" Chloe noted. "I mean, the messed up energy waves is what kills everyone, right? But what's protecting Kommissar and Octavius from that?" she curiously brought up.

"Knowing Octavius, he must've found a way to keep himself immune or something" Beca replied. "But wait," she suddenly spotted something on the blueprints. "According to this, they also hafta type in the right code so that the machine's tower fires off the energy. Otherwise, the cartridge will self-destruct-"

"And then destroy the machine" Chloe finished with a confident smirk and nod. "Sounds good to me"

"You sure ur up for this?" Beca went ahead and checked.

"With you, always" she nodded, Beca reflecting her smirk.

"Alright, let's get em"

X

Now, the skies were dark, the masks were on, the plans were in motion, and the long awaited battle to finish this once and for all was drawing near. Spider-Woman swung along the city buildings with her wife hanging on tight from her back.

"So um, what's ur superhero name going to be? Just wondering" Spidey asked as they swung.

"Hmm, I don't know, haven't really thought about that" she replied. "The Scarlet Widow maybe?"

"That's....not bad I guess, but I'm pretty sure it would get copyrighted or something" Beca laughed.

"Yea, it's not really that fitting or original either if you think about it" she laughed back, knowing that was something she picked up from Beca. "Awe man, how am I gonna come up with one when there's already like a billion good ones that have already been taken?" she wondered.

"Captain Scarlet might be good" Beca suggested with a smirk, knowing her wife was giving her the look for that one. "Would Captain Twilight or The Red Sunshine be better?"

"I will slap you and make us crash into the street" Chloe warned, making the web slinger giggle.

"The Red Sun may actually be a little catchy" she suggested seriously this time.

"Mmm, doesn't stand out enough" she rejected. "Wow is there really nothing?" she wondered again.

"Well, there's one thing that could help out" Beca brought up. "When I was working with The Defenders to take down the Kingpin and such, we once hit this bar they were using as a front, and it had this thing called the Deadpool" she informed. "It was a list of all of these people they were betting on to die, and they weren't just regular names either. They were cool ones like-"

"Deadpool" Chloe cut off. "That's it, Misses Lady Deadpool" she sounded out dramatically. Then, Beca came to a stop on the rooftop and turned to the ginger, who didn't need to see through the mask to know that she was now getting the look. "Just Deadpool?"