Who's hunting who

A/N: Hey readers! I know, it's a little late, sorry. But allow for me to make it up to you with this thrilling treat. Thankyou all for reading and please enjoy.

Now it was nighttime and Beca and Chloe were now back at their home with Tony Stark, who also had spoken with doctor Connors before they did. Now they needed to figure out their next move and how they were gonna find Octavius and his villainous bunch and put a stop to them.

"So, if he is building this machine of his, then where could he be storing it?" Tony asked as he and the two ladies sat across from each other in the living room.

"Well, Connors said in order for it to work, it has to be placed somewhere high above ground" Beca reminded. "But I don't see how Octavius could do that and stay so well hidden"

"Which reminds me" Chloe chimed in. "How did you not catch him last time?" she wondered. "I mean not trying to be mean, just asking"

"Well, the Vulture gave us his previous location, which was like this big underground layer. But when we got there, he was gone, all his allies were gone and all we found was a handful of stolen material" Tony stated informally. "We stayed on his trail and almost caught up to him, but then he just slipped away"

"He's a slippery bastard, that's for sure" Beca noted. "So, he would need a new hideout, and yet be able to gain access to higher ground for his little science project to work without anyone catching him"

This gave Chloe a thought. "Oscorp" she said and caught their attention. "He used to work there, right? Well the building is still there, and he probably knows the layout well enough to gain access to it"

"Yea, and let's forget, you told me yourself Tony that it was tied with the Avengers tower for third largest structure in Manhattan" Beca noted. "That would make it a perfect setup for his machine"

"Yes, but it's not Oscorp anymore, remember?" he reminded.

"What is it now?" Chloe asked.

"It's now used for the company that Pepper owns" he answered. "And since I like to her everything, she would know if Octavius got anywhere near that place"

"What if he didn't need to?" Beca brought up, catching her wife's and her pal's curiosity. "After all, he's got Da Sound Machine working for him" she noted with raised eyebrows.

"Point taken" Tony nodded. "Tomorrow, I'll have Pepper start going through her employees list and see if any of em were members of.... this... acappella group or whatever" he informed, sparking hope in the two spouses. "But I hafta warn you two, that's a long list to go through"

"We're sure" Beca chuckled. "Just let us know as soon as you find anything"

"Will do" he nodded. "In the mean time, I'll have a lookout for anymore dramatic weather changes" he noted.

"Weather changes?" Beca raised an eyebrow.

"Yea, sandstorms, lightning rods, electrical problems, that sort of thing" he shot back with a smartass tone.

"Eat me rich boy" Beca retaliated with a particular finger raised at Tony.

"Hey, that's my job" Chloe reminded with a playful slap to the arm, Beca closing her eyes with cheeks turning red from the remark. Tony just stood there and tried his best not to burst out laughing.

"Youtwohaveagoodnight" he quickly said before rushing to the door while continuing to suppress his laughter.

"You too Tony" Chloe called back with a proud grin, almost laughing herself as Beca slowly turned to her with a vengeful look. "What? It is" Chloe shrugged innocently.