When a Hero must return

A/N: Welcome back bechloe lovers! Thankyou all for reading, voting and following thus far and tagging along this amazing adventure. I'm glad you all have been enjoying this and stuck with it to this point, and are looking forward to the next load of surprises to come. Now I know this has been a mighty long story, even longer then the rest, but I'm sure it'll all be worth it. Also, I will try my best to make sure that "part two" of this story won't be as long as part one and moves along pretty well. So, sorry for the long a/n, just wanted to brief you guys on all of that. Without further ado, let's get moving along.

In these past few months, Beca never ceased to amaze the ginger and those around her. She said she was gonna start a new chapter in her life and retire as Spider-Woman and she has done just that. She has never once suited up to get back into the action and amazingly enough, these were the happiest months of beca's life. Chloe had watched in awe and been with her every step of the way on her new journey, and she could not be any prouder of what her amazing wife had become. In the past several months, Beca had dedicated her entire life to being a world-class music maker, a devoted loving wife, and an expecting mother.

As Chloe's belly grew bigger, so did Beca's career, and her change in life at that matter. She had grown to become the spectacular artist known as Becs. She would work her magic, come home to take care of her beautiful wife, put on shows for the radio, make a local stage performance. She's even gone on a few tours, sometimes Chloe could join her and sometimes she sadly couldn't, but Beca would always return and have a warm welcome when she did. Beca was certainly making an unexpected impression, and Chloe was loving it.

She too had been the happiest she could ever be this whole time. She had a loving, dedicated, talented wife, a job she loved and a baby on the way.  And the craziest part about it was, her life in acappella wasn't even a part of it. It may have paved the way for her to get here, but it was nowhere near what was making her feel this happy and this whole. Now she was about a month in a half away from her due date and she and Beca were now having the baby shower with all the maniacs, some friends and relatives, all bearing dozens of baby gifts.

"You are such a cutie" Beca said in an adorable voice as she played with Bella-Cappella, Aubrey and Stacie's baby. "You guys did so good" she added with a smile.

"Oh please, if anybody did well, it's her" Aubrey nudged her head towards Stacie as she shifted the baby in her arms. "I was a nervous wreck the whole time and she handled it all like a pro" she stated proudly.

"Y-You did fine" Stacie laughed as she gently took their daughter into her arms. "You think they'll get along?" she nodded towards Chloe's stomach.

"I'm sure they will" the redhead nodded with a bright smile.

"Huh, you guys gonna be best friends?" Stacie asked cutely as she bounced the baby a little, making her laughing and smile.

"Ah more then likely they'll have a sibling rivalry that's really fierce" Beca smirked mischievously, receiving a nudge to the arm from the ginger and looks from the other two that were half irritated and half trying not to laugh.

"You know we could've bought them matching outfits, right?" Aubrey quirked an eyebrow with an equally mischievous smirk.

"Yea, but you know that would've been torn up the minute I saw it" Beca countered, the four ladies all giggling from the discussion.

"Hey guys" Fat Amy chimed in. "Sorry, but I wanted to give you this one while no-one else was looking" she noted as she handed Beca and Chloe the gift.

Beca quickly opened the bag to find a little red and yellow outfit inside. "What is this?" Beca giggled.

"A baby sized superhero outfit I made, just thought it be nice" she shrugged with a proud look.