Is that a bird? A plane? or both?

A/N: And we're back again! I hope you guys have enjoyed this so far and I hope ur all ready for business to pick up because believe me it is happening. So let's not waste anymore time and let's get this show on the road.

Beca and Chloe laid entangled in each other's limbs while under the warmth of their protective blankets, relishing in their loving, blissful state. The two ladies breathed heavily as they tried to recover from their recent activities while keeping their foreheads together, staring sleepily and lovingly in each other's eyes.

"Yea, we definitely should've done this sooner" Beca whispered breathlessly.

Chloe giggled from the notion. "Glad we can agree on that, maybe take these trips a little more often?" she smiled eagerly with raised eyebrows.

"Hell yea" Beca breathed out with a nod and both women chuckled.

"By the way, did you pack ur spidey suit? I thought I saw it earlier" Chloe asked curiously.

"Two of em actually, the one stark made me and the black, blue and purple one amy made me" she answered.

"Wow, you haven't worn that one in a while" Chloe stated in surprise.

"Yea well, haven't had much reason for it, but I figured why not now" she shrugged.

"But why? What're you expecting to use it for?" chloe asked, this time confused considering they were gonna be with the military the whole tour.

"I'm not, it's just a precaution" she replied and Chloe gave her a strange look. "Hey, you never know what we might encounter and I liked to be prepared" she added arguably.

"Alright alright" Chloe laughed. "I understand, there's things that not even soldiers can fight that you can, just please don't go running off at every dangerous situation and keep it in ur bag" she pleaded, causing her future wife to sigh with an eyeroll.

"Yes dear" she gave in before pecking the redhead's lips. "What time is it?"

Chloe grabbed her phone from the table next to the bed and checked the time. "Oh wow, we need to get dressed and get moving" she urged, already leaning up to do so.

"Oh come on, five more minutes" Beca begged, grabbing the ginger's arm.

"You know I'd love to, and we will later" she assured as she leaned back down and placed another kiss on her wife's lips. "So come on miss macho, my little nacho, we have are own little battle to withstand" she smiled as she got up from the bed. Beca raised an eyebrow with an irritated look.

"You did not...just call me your little nacho"

X

The engaged couple arrived at the stage that was arranged for them to rehearse on with their fellow maniacs shortly after. Since they were all captains and one point or another, Beca, Chloe, Aubrey and Emily agreed to work as a four way unit in leading and planning for the acappella group. But of course, they also agreed to make sure the other ladies had a say in things, giving their suggestions and opinions and such. Now the leaders sat in a circle on the stage and discussed their plans while the others sat in the seats offstage, chatting amongst each other.

"So it looks we have about a week before our first USO performance" Aubrey stated as she looked through all of the papers and flyers she was holding. "And these are some of the activities that we get to participate in whenever we're not too busy and when we travel around" she added as she laid out everything she was holding.

Beca caught sight of one of the flyers about a showing on an aircraft carrier ship the night before their performance. "What about this one, what's this?" she pointed to the flyer that held the schedule.