Making a comeback, with some familiar faces

A/N: Wassup y'all! Sorry this update is a little late, my writing has been a little slow this week. But I'm back now and I'm ready to role, and I hope ur all ready as well because this is gonna be one hell of a ride. So, let's get to it.

Beca didn't even need to call Tony and let him know she was on the way, he was already waiting for her at the top of the Avengers tower. She crawled up and saw him standing there on the landing pad, dressed up in his nice grey suit, and hopped up to walk up to and meet him. "I guess you heard?" she asked as she walked up to him.

"I figured you would want to make a comeback for this, and it seemed like you would probably need some backup" he stated knowingly and determinedly.

"Yea well, don't think I'm too happy about this" she noted. "I'm supposed to be taking care of my wife"

"And I'm supposed to be having dinner on Romania with mine" he added before removing his sunglasses. "I say we show these guys what happens when you screw up our family plans" he stated even more determinedly, receiving a bro-shake from the brunette in agreement.

X

"Doctor Octavius?" Pieter asked as he walked up to the mad scientist leaning on the rail of the overhead pass in their hideout. "Da spider was nowhere to be seen last night?" he duely informed.

"That's alright, that was slightly expected" he assured. "Last night was mostly just the announcement, today should be the real deal" he noted. "Just make sure you and the Sandman are ready to go by then" he instructed and the villain nodded.

"Trust me sa, we will be"

X

It was late afternoon now and Beca and Tony had been searching and waiting the whole day for whatever their new adversaries were to arrive. They had stopped a bunch of other crimes from happening along the way, but there was nothing out of the ordinary happening thus far. "So, you don't have any clue as to who or what caused that last night?" Tony asked on the comm device.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing" Beca answered. "And unless ur pal goldilocks got greedy and found the god of sand or something, no I don't" she added notably, causing her iron suited partner to giggle.

"That's pretty clever, I gotta remember that" Tony laughed. "But sadly, what I saw on t.v. was new, even for me" he answered.

"That makes two of us" Beca concluded. But then, something came on the police radio that the communication device in beca's suit was connected to.

"All units, all units, we have an armored truck hijacking and robbery in progress. The truck is currently headed down seventh and Glenview"

"Tony, did you get that?!" Beca hastily checked.

"Yea I got it! I'll meet you there!" he noted and Spidey jumped off the ledge she was crouching on and began swinging away.

Luckily, that address was just right around the corner from where she was. She could even already hear the sounds of smashing cars and screeching tires. She swung around the buildings and saw the armored vehicle speeding around. She also noticed that there was a hole in the roof of the truck, a perfect point of entry. She swung faster and closer and finally dropped right in, doing a classic superhero landing and noticing a man wearing khaki jeans and green striped shirt.

"You probably heard this before, but I hope you don't mi-" she stopped when she stood and saw his face, not believing who it was.

"Bumper?!"

"Hey Mitchell" he smiled. "Oh I'm sorry, I should call you Spidey, shouldn't I?" he corrected with a smug, sinister grin on him.

Words could not describe how shocked she was right now. First, Bumper, who hasn't seen in a long while, was back and a criminal? And second, he knew she was Spider-Woman? How could and when did all of this happen? "Wha-what the hell are you doing?!"