The Memories and One last time

A/N: Welcome back everyone! As I said, this is gonna be a part two of the wedding chapter as well as some other stuff to it. So, thankyou all for reading and please enjoy.

It's now been an hour since the after party started and everyone has had a chance to meet and greet one another, as well as personally congratulate the newly weds. It was overwhelming for the two to have finally sealed the deal they've been waiting for and then getting to see all of their friends and families together, not only with them but also to witness it all happen. All of their parents, relatives and friends have now told them how happy and proud they were and gave them their best wishes and a bunch of wedding gifts. Now, it was time for everyone to make their toast and statements.

Of course, all the besties and fellow Cleftomaniacs were the first ones to go up. Aubrey was the very first to go up and speak for Beca and Chloe. She spoke about when Beca first came to the maniacs and how hesitant she was about her dating Chloe, but then added how Beca had proved to be more then right for her and what a big, surprisingly amazing addition she was to not only the maniacs, but to all of their lives. She went on about how they stuck with her through a tough point in her life, how they helped give her the courage to go after her wife Stacie, and that she loved seeing how happy they were with each other. She then warned Beca not to warn to ruin this now that it finally happened, of course because it's not like nobody saw that coming, but she expressed how happy she was that they finally made it and how she looked forward to seeing where they went from there, crying as she did.

Next up was Fat Amy. She got up to where the guest got to make their toast and spoke about what great friends Beca and Chloe were to her, how she has known Beca since freshman year of high school and that this was the happiest she had ever seen her, how Beca and Chloe brought out the best in each other, and what a trip it's been to be a part of their lives and see them grow. She talked about how great they were, how they were two of the few people on this planet that could put up with her, how amazing they were together, and how proud she was of both of them for making it through the rough patches they had and making it to here. Of course, along her speech she cracked a joke here a joke there, some better then others, but her speech was very sweet nonetheless and, in some ways, even entertaining. She thanked the new spouses for everything they did for her and even got a little teary-eyed when she talked about how much she would miss seeing them day-to-day, how happy she was they had finally made it and how great she thought things were gonna be from here.

Then Emily was up next and didn't take long to get teary eyed at all. She talked about how Beca and Chloe took her in when she first became a maniac, everything they've taught her, how great they were to her, how cute they were, everything she's seen them make it through and how happy she was for them. She also added them as inspiration for her continuing to write songs, promised to keep it up for them and congratulated them one last time before handing the mic to Tony Stark. Tony joked about what a big surprise it was for him and the Avengers to be there and talked about how what a great friend he considered Beca and even admitted to how he aspired to be the kind of person she was, both personally and professionally. He complimented her on her talents, her determination and dedication to everything she did and assured Chloe that she found the perfect wife and added how much he was gonna miss seeing them around and gave them his best wishes for their future.

After that, the rest of the maniacs went up, a few of the Avengers, and then of course the parents. All gave their best wishes, expressed how proud they were, told stories and expressed their loving feelings towards the two. Then, after working up the courage and waiting for everyone else to go, Beca decided she wanted to get up and say something as well. She waited a minute to make sure nobody else was gonna get up and then made her way to wear the microphone was, much to her wife's surprise. Beca peaked over her shoulder and smiled encouragingly, but even slightly anxiously, with a promising wink at her as she walked up to the mic.