Major Setbacks

A/N: and we're back! Here we are again with another day, another chapter and some more stuff to the story. So here we go.

The maniacs were still at the hotel room, waiting anxiously for their friend and co-captain to return, but none more then Chloe. They had seen what happened on the t.v. and they knew this wasn't going to help beca's situation. They just hoped she would return soon so they could help her. Luckily, it wasn't long at all before she returned, sharing a relieving reunion with her fellow singers.

Chloe and Fat Amy had already told them how she was framed, without exposing Benji of course, but even they were confused and angry as to why Tony Stark would attack her. She explained that he was being controlled by another villain she was fighting. Now she was alone with Chloe and Amy again, since they were thr only ones who really knew what was happening, and briefed them on the situation that occured.

"We never saw that coming, he completely mopped the floor with us and barely even did anything" she stated frustratedly as they listened. "He just caught us completely by surprise and practically humiliated us, we were completely unprepared and didn't even know what the hell was happening" she went on.

"Ok ok" Chloe tried to calm her down. "It's alright, it's over now" she calmly and sweetly assured in that way only Chloe could do.

Beca let out a relieving sigh to try and relax a little. "I know Chloe, but it's not, he's still out there" she reminded. "And I'm still a wanted criminal, if not worse then that now"

"No it's alright" Amy tried to calm her as well. "On the t.v. earlier, Tony said he couldn't explain everything at the moment, but that you weren't to blame" she informed.

"Yea, that'll convince a lot of people" she snarked, Amy looking almost hurt and Chloe about to go up and slap her. "Sorry, it's just I don't know what we're gonna do here, we can't even get near him unless he wants to" she stated apologetically.

"It's alright, but maybe there's another way we can get to him" Amy suggested, raising the curiosity of the two other women. "You have a hard time getting to Mysterio, but Benji himself? Might be a little bit easier" she grinned arrogantly.

"What is it ur suggesting?" Beca asked, intrigued by the idea.

"Well, he's supposed to be in the next city we're going to be performing in, right? So let's just wait until then, and when we get there we'll spy on him a little, sneak around a bit and see what we can find" she proposed. "Get to know your opponent a little better" she added with an eager and mischievous smirk, the whole thing sounding promising enough for Beca.

"Well I guess the more we know the better, might as well give it a shot" she agreed.

"My hobbit" Amy nodded, Beca rolling her eyes irritably.

"Woah, wait" Chloe stopped the two. "Don't you think you've gone after him enough? It's only gotten worse each time" she noted.

"Third time's a charm" Beca shrugged, not really helping herself. "Look I've told you that I owe this to Benji, if he needs my help then I need to be there and help him get through....whatever it is that's up with him" she stated, but Chloe still didn't seem too thrilled on the idea, like she had something on her mind.

"Amy, could we have a minute alone please?" she asked, the Australian glancing between the two and could already feel the tension rising, so she complied. Beca inhaled and exhaled deeply, knowing this was gonna get a little heated.

"What is it Chloe?" she asked.

The ginger leaned forward as she sat on the edge of the bed as if to be more firm. "What're you doing? You said you weren't gonna go chasing after danger while we were here" she complained.