Back at home with a new journey

A/N: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to what is being called Part Two of this story. As I said in the last chapter, this is going to start going further then the movie did and have a lot more to it, big extras with some twist and that kinda thing. So thankyou everybody for tuning in, I hope you all have enjoyed part one and enjoy part two just as much, if not more. Now, without further ado, let's go.

Beca and Chloe have returned home from their greatly lived, well spent, and very romantically sexy honeymoon. Now they were back in there apartment, lying side by side, on their bellies, looking through old memories and making some new plans. Fat Amy had already used some of her money to get herself a new fancy place and was also kind enough to get Beca and Chloe a new place for when they start their new family. She even got them a nursery with just the basic stuff, anything else added would be up to them. Amy was still a little hesitant about this big new change, having her own place and never having to be Spider-Woman's sidekick again, but Beca assured her they would still have frequent visits and need help around the house some.

Now Beca and Chloe were at their new place and on the bed as they looked through a memory album. "Oh, remember this one?" Chloe grinned as she showed Beca a photo of her and Stacie at an old party.

"Oh no! Throw that one away" she demanded in embarrassment.

"No, it was fun" Chloe laughed.

"It was embarrassing is what it was" Beca irritably replied.

"Well you two were adorable" she cutely noted. "You can't deny it was fun getting to loosen up with her a little bit" she smiled.

"Wasn't really a little bit, but yea I guess it was nice" she couldn't help but smirk in agreement. "We had a bunch of fun times then" she stated.

"Yea we did, especially when we got to see you in action" she stated happily.

"I'm gonna miss all of that" Beca noted with a slight frown.

"I know, I am too" the ginger rubbed her wife's shoulder. "But we're gonna have lots of other fun times" she swertly and eagerly assured.

"Yea, especially tonight" she grinned eagerly. To be exact, she was referring to not only celebrating their new lives, but also starting their new little family. They already had the appointment, found a good doner, whole nine yards. Now all that was left was to make it happen.

"Mhm" Chloe replied with a peck on the lips. "Which reminds me, have you thought on the names?" she asked intriguingly.

"Actually, I've decided to go with what you mentioned the other day" she was now referring to when Chloe suggested that Beca decide on boy names and Chloe do girl names.

"I knew you would like that idea" she nodded with a grin. "Ok, so if it's a girl, I wanna call her Mary-Jane" she stated informally.

"Mary-Jane?" Beca smiled.

"Yea, I always thought that was pretty" she explained. "Plus, if anybody calls her MJ, that would also be pretty cool"

"Yea, I like MJ" Beca agreed. "And if it's a boy, I wanna name him after Jesse" she noted.

"Aww, I think that would be great" she smiled. "Aubrey might beat you to it though, if they have another kid and a boy this time" she noted.

"Which is also one of the reasons why I would like to give him a double name like Mary-Jane" she explained.

"Ok, and that is?" she asked.

"Jesse-Drew, and drew was actually my mom's name, but I thought it would work" Beca replied.