Mind games, Tricks and Illusions

A/N: We're back! You guys ready? Cos I know I am, so let's get to it.

The three ladies just couldn't comprehend what they just saw, was there a Spider-Woman lookalike out there? Or was it something worse? Bottom line, someone was tryna give the vigilante a bad name, and it seemed like they were doing a good job of it. "Is that even real?" Chloe asked as Beca just starred at the screen in stunned silence.

"That's the security footage they're playing" Amy confirmed. "Taken from the local museum last night"

"Wait, last night?" Beca asked and Amy nodded. "When?"

"I don't know, I think it was around..." Amy got a sudden look of realization, remembering what happened to Beca last night.

"Around the same time as Benji's show?" Beca asked and Amy slowly nodded. "There's no way that's a coincidence" she stated, turning back to the ginger.

"Now wait a minute, let's not jump to any conclusions" Chloe eased. "You know Benji would never do something like that, he even loves Spider-Woman" she reasoned.

"With all of this stuff happening, we can't know that for sure, and we hafta know for sure" Beca countered. "I don't wanna believe Benji is causing all of this anymore than you do, but look at everything that's happened Chlo"

"Not to mention that Spider-Woman is now a criminal" Amy added. "If we're gonna prove her innocence, then we need to narrow down all of our suspects, and right now Benji is the only one we have"

"What about the Vulture?" Chloe asked.

"No" Amy answered. "I've been following that guy's career lately, this is even bigger than someone like him"

"It's too big, too clever and even too perfect for someone like him" Beca concluded. "Since Benji is the great illusionist, it only makes sense that he would be able to pull this off, and he's the only one that could at that"

"Guys, this is Benji, remember?" Chloe argued. "He's been our friend since college and one of the sweetest guys we know, why would he, or how could he be even capable, of doing something like this?"

"I don't know, but right now it's our only option" Beca countered again. "Besides, after all this time, we don't know what's happened to him, or what he's been planning" she added. "Plus, knowing how well we know him, you can't deny there was something different about him"

"I can back that" Amy nodded. "We didn't see him for long, but even then he seemed a bit off" she added, but Chloe still didn't seem to thrilled about this idea.

"Look, I'm not saying it is him" Beca assured. "We just can't take any chances, we need to at least look in to it" she stated calmly.

Chloe let out a heavy sigh through the nose from the notion. "So....what happens? Or..." she didn't really know what to sat.

"I'll spy on him a little, if it's him then I'll try to talk with him, and if not then we'll wait for Tony to come down and see what he can do for us" Beca stated and Chloe seemed to be more comfortable with the situation.

"And I'm sure Tony's already on his way here now" Amy added. "We can also talk with him once he gets down here" she noted and Chloe was nodding along.

"Alright," Chloe sighed. "Just be careful, they'll be looking for you now that ur wanted for robbery, and beyond that we don't know what else could happen" she noted.

"I will, I always am" Beca smiled before pecking her future wife's lips. "I'll be back as soon as I have something" she informed and grabbed her Spidey suit before heading out.