The Moment when the Bells ring

A/N: Guess what this chapter is gonna be, the one where it happens! Please enjoy :-D.

After it became official, Chloe instructed Beca to let Tony know it was happening and to get all of their families and some friends down there as soon as possible. Then, while Chloe spoke with Chicago to get everything ready, Beca could head back to the hotel to get some much needed sleep. After all, she not only needed it after the day she's had, but she likely wouldn't get any of it tonight. So, she huried back to her room and was able to get some rest for a few hours, but not much do to her excitement. But when she got up, Amy was in her room, storming around to grab some things for Beca while awaiting her awakening.

"Oh, Beca! Good, your awake" Amy cheered when she saw her sit up. "Oh, I didn't wake you, did I?"

"Oh no, ur fine" she assured.

"Ok, good" she quickly replied, rushing over to the brunette and pulling her over to the table, where a nice little white, silk dress laid firmly across the wooden platform. "I went ahead and ran by a place and picked this out for you, because it was your size and I thought it looked nice" she sped through with information. "I know it's not the best, but it was short notice and I didn-"

"No no no, it's fine, I think she'll love it" Beca quickly stopped her. For a moment, all Beca did was stand there with wide eyes, holding breath and a slightly open mouth.

"What?" Amy asked in concern.

"This is really happening, isn't it?" she breathed out in disbelief.

"Yes Beca, it is" she giggled. "Your gonna be a great wife" she smiled.

"Thanx Amy" she smiled back, giving her best friend a big hug.

"I'm so proud and so happy for you" Amy muffled into her shoulder.

"Thanx" Beca grinned before they pulled away.

"Come on, we better get going" Amy rushed, grabbing the dress and the bag with all the other stuff they needed before they headed for the chapel the military base had, where the wedding would soon take place.

X

When they arrived at beca's dress room, they found Stacie waiting for them. "Stacie?!" Beca exclaimed in happiness and surprise.

"Damn right" she smiled, standing up to share a hug with the two ladies.

"Oh my-how did you get here?" Beca asked excitedly.

"Tell you the truth, I was already on my way to surprise you guys for the whole DJ Khaled show and then once I surprised bree, she tells me that today was the day we've been waiting for" she stated with a smile. "Of course, that was all after she got excited and attacked me with the reunion sex" she added and made the two giggle.

"Well it's great that ur here" Beca smiled.

"Oh ur gonna be even more glad when me and Amy get done with you" she grinned eagerly. "Come on, we are going to make you one fine lookin bride" she giggled as she guided Beca to her seat and she and Amy both going to work on her.

X

About an hour later, there a knock on Beca's door. "Come in!" she granted, having been fully dressed and perked up to perfection. The door opened and her father himself entered the room. "Dad!" she smiled.

It looked like he was gonna say something back, but he froze at the remarkably beautiful sight of his daughter. "Wow" he breathed out.

"Um, guys, could we have a minute?" she asked her friends.

"Sure" Stacie smiled.

"Absolutely, hi mister Mitchell" Amy greeted as she walked past her best friend's father.