It's a Girl

A/N: Welcome back everyone. No, this isn't over yet, but man are we going to some pleaces. So please, enjoy.

Beca, Amy and Tony had gotten Chloe to the hospital as quickly and carefully as they could after the fight against the sinister trio. Amy had called all of the maniacs, who were all ecstatic to arrive as quick as they could. Chloe was in labor for most of the night while Beca remained at her side and the doctors ran their test. But for some reason, at one point during Chloe's delivery, something seemed to be wrong with Chloe and Beca was forced to leave the room without any explanation. That had caused a bit of anxiousness for her and the others.

"Beca, just sit down and relax, she'll be fine" Amy insisted as Beca paced back and forth in the waiting room.

"Yea don't worry, she's even tougher then you, and you know it" Aubrey added assuringly.

Beca only gave a small, weak smile in response before sitting down next to Amy. "Good, you were actually looking worse then Chloe did after that show for the President" Amy stated with a sly smirk, actually getting a snort and a small chuckle from her best friend. "Don't worry, you and her both will be fine" she encouraged again.

"Thanx" Beca smiled. "What about you, will you be ok?" she checked.

"Yea, I'm alright" she sighed anxiously. "I just hope Bumper is ok somehow" she admitted with a hopeful look.

Beca took the Australian's hand in her own. "I'm sure he is" she tried to enlighten her, receiving a small smile as well. "By the way, Captain Australia? Seriously?" she raised an eyebrow with a smirk, laughter threatening to break.

"W-what? I thought it was catchy" Amy laughed and Beca joined her.

"Thanx for being there" Beca mentioned.

"Hey, you know I'm always there" she smiled with a pat on Beca's thigh.

"So are we" Emily added from across them, next to Aubrey and Stacie.

"Shut it legacy" Amy rolled her eyes.

"Eat me rip off" she shot back.

"Oooo, that actually wasn't bad" Amy granted. "But I'm still gonna make you pay for that" she promised.

"Mhm" Emily smirked with crossed arms, Beca and the others laughing.

Beca then turned her attention to the nearly a year old baby in Stacie's arms. Both Stacie and her wife caught sight of this. "High on emotions, huh?" Stacie asked with a smirk.

"Yea" Beca scoffed. "Safe to say"

"Just remember everything we've all gone through and taught each other, let alone what you and Chloe have done together" Aubrey reminded. "Because considering all of that, I'm sure you two can handle a baby"

"Well, we did manage to handle you pretty well for so long, so I guess we can" Beca noted with a very smug look, Aubrey's expression turning into her famous death glare while Stacie used their daughter to hide her own near-die-of-laughter expression.

"Come on bree, even you can't deny that" Cynthia Rose laughed.

After a moment of trying to resist, not even bree could contain her laughter. Soon after, the others started joining in, this probably the best they had ever felt all day.

"Chloe Beale-Mitchell's family?" a doctor called as he stepped into the waiting room, Beca jumping to her feet first and was followed by the others and all their parents.

"I'm her wife" Beca replied as she walked up to the doc, a tall African-American gentleman who seemed very calm and kind.

"I'm doctor Joe Ellsworth" he introduced himself and shook the brunette's hand. "I'm sorry you had to be forced out, I'm sure that was scary"