The Fight

A/N: Ladies and gentlemen, fasten ur seatbelts!

Spider-Woman knew at this point, it would be best to regroup with Tony, brief him on everything that had and was about to happen and start planning out what to do now. With Octavius' little doomsday project around the corner, they were now running on the clock with the odds stacked against them. The web slinger swung across the city as she hurried to get to Tony, instructing Karen to call him up to see if he picked up anything at Pepper's business and to meet up with him.

"Tony, are you there?" she asked.

"Yea, there's definitely a lot of weird stuff happening at the top of the tower" he informed. "Nobody's here now, but there's this huge and really complex structure here" he continued. "It must be the machine they've been working on"

"Alright, I just had a run in with Octavius" she mentioned. "He's planning to use it tomorrow night"

"Did you get him?"

"No, Kommissar stepped in right in the neck of time" she irritably informed as she continued swinging. "I'm heading to you now"

"Alright, get down here, we'll find a way to shut this down and then we'll go back for him" he instructed.

"Roger, I'll see you in a jiff" and with that, she ended the call and continued her way to Tony.

Meanwhile, Iron Man was flying around and over the machine at the top of the skyscraper. He scanned the area in search for a way to shut this thing down and destroy it without causing anything drastic. However, he suddenly caught sight of movement. It was a person, staring up at him with a wide grin, a person Tony recognized from Times Square.

"Hello again mister Stark, I've been looking forward to dis" Electro stated pleasantly.

Tony wasted no time in firing away at the villain. Electro turned into a ray of light to avoid the blast before countering with his own attacks. Tony circled around to avoid the strikes of light and electricity before getting ready to hit him again. But before he could, Electro somehow sucked all of the power outta Tony's suit. Once all of his power was out, the avenger fell straight down by the building with nothing but the two small eyeholes to see out of.

"Jarvis, where's the emergency power?!" he asked in a panic, but received no response. "Jarvis?!" he asked again, but still nothing. All he could do was let himself fall the long distance and await for the hard, deadly impact.

Until, he felt this big sudden hit and shift in where he was falling. A second later, he was carried to the sidewalk in front of the building and his helmet was pulled off,revealing his heroic partner herself. "You ok?" she asked.

"Yea, I'm fine" he nodded. "He's on the roof" he revealed.

Spidey jumped straight up and started swinging, pulling and crawling her way up. But as soon as she made it, just as she half expected, he was gone. She then went straight back to Tony and gave him the news.

"Damnit, I had him, but then he just sucked up all of my suit's power" he stated angrily.

"Don't worry Tony, we'll get em" Beca assured. "We need to get out of here" she noted, seeing the crowd of people around them. She grabbed the billionaire and swung off with him, bringing him to a skyscraper's rooftop where they wouldn't be found.

"This is not good, we need to rethink this, and fast" Tony noted as he sat on the edge and started stripping his armor. "Right now, we're running out of time, they've got the upper hand and we have no way of stopping them" he stressfully added.

"There must be something we can do" Beca argued. "We know where they are and we've got the rest of Avengers on our side"

"We're not gonna have them here by tomorrow night, and Octavius and his goons have proven twice now that it's gonna take more then just you and me to stop them" he countered notably.