Catching the big bird

A/N: and here we go again. I think this is gonna be a really freaking cool chapter and I hope you all enjoy it. So let's do this.

Beca got back to the hotel in a major hurry, and when she did, Amy was waiting for her in the room just as expected. "Amy" she sighed in relief.

"Beca!" Amy turned with a worried look. "He took them"

"Wait, who took what?" she asked in confusion and worry.

"My father, he took Chloe and the others" she informed, Beca sharing her worry now. "He wants me to pay him the money by midnight or he's gonna kill them"

"Alright, calm down Amy, you know that's not gonna happen" she quickly assured. "I just need to ask you something" she dug out her phone from her pocket and pulled up the picture of the Vulture guy. "Is this guy ur father?"

It only took Amy a second to recognize the photo. "Yea, how did you know?" she asked, surprised.

"Because your father is the Vulture" she informed, leaving Amy in utter disbelief. "I'm positive Amy, he's the one who gave Benji that book, and that's not even the half of it"

Amy took a minute to process the information she just received. "Of course, the book came from Tasmania, and that guy who lost it worked for my father" she pointed out. "Oh my God, he's even worse then I thought" she stated. "I mean I knew he was bad news, but a supervillain? I can't believe this"

"Don't worry Amy, we're gonna stop this guy and put him in his place once and for all" she declared in a guaranteeing fashion before getting ready to head that way.

"No wait, Beca" Amy grabbed her arm to stop her. "He also said he kill them if he ever saw the Spider-Woman" she urgently noted. Beca cursed to herself, not knowing what they were going to do now. "Don't worry, I have an idea" Amy assured before grabbing a bag of dark clothes. "Follow me, I'll explain on the way" she ordered as she ran down the hall. Beca was very confused, but went anyway.

X

After planning their little assault, the two pulled up to giant sized yacht of Amy's father and climbed up to the side of it. "That's the latter that'll take you up to the main deck where the maniacs are" Fat Amy informed as they laid right up against the boat. "Do not let Adrian hear what I'm doing below" she urged.

"Ok, giant distraction coming up" she nodded. "You sure about this?" she asked worriedly.

"Have I ever let you down?" she asked like she never did.

"Dozens of examples pop in my mind to be honest" she nodded, confusing Amy. "Yea, your very unreliable. It's like....one of the hallmarks of ur personality" she added. "I don't think we have time to unpack that right now" she quickly urged.

Fat Amy placed a hand on her mouth to quiet her down. "I'll just see you on top" she whispered.

"Nobody's gonna die tonight, right?" she asked nervously, never once having to save all of the maniacs at once.

"Yea" she nodded.

"Right?" Beca asked again, and again Fat Amy said yea, but not with a very convincing expression. "Well that doesn't help" Beca noted worriedly. Amy then waved her hand over her face to show a different expression. "Ok, ready?" she checked again.

"I got my serious face on" she replied in a seriously exaggerated way.

"Ok" Beca brought up her hand for Amy to five.

"It's time" she noted.

"Let's do it" Beca agreed and they high fived before going their separate ways and moving in.