No more wasting time

A/N: Welcome back again! Are you guys ready? Because I think this and the next chapter are gonna be a real treat. So let's get this going.

Beca had spent the night resting in the helicopter Tony's friends arrived in, making sure to get some sleep after the long day and night. She was able to get up in time so that they could go get Benji, who gave Tony all the knowledge he had on Octavius and everything that happened. Tony agreed to get him some help while Beca assured him that he could tell Emily when he felt he was ready. Beca had also briefed the billionaire on how she found out about Otto Octavius and that he was the mastermind behind all of this, resulting in him being put at the top of his most wanted list. They were walking back to the others, poking fun at each along the way.

"I should've known you weren't gonna beg for my forgiveness" Beca smirked.

"What? For tryna kill you, even though I was hypnotized?" he asked.

"Well I know it wasn't ur fault, but that usually doesn't stop most other people" she joked.

"Well, A; you outta all people should know I'm not most people. And B; you kinda deserved it after that time you tried to kill me" he smugly countered.

"Uh I didn't try to kill you, I just kicked ur ass, like I did for the second time in a row" she cockily grinned.

"Uh, I believe the first time you had an alien suit to help you out and the second time you got a lucky hit" he argued.

"Keep telling yourself that, rich boy" she smiled and he laughed.

"But hey, listen, you won't have anything to worry about, ok?" he assured. "From everything Benji and the Vulture guy gave us, we'll either catch him in no time or force him to crawl into a hole he'll never come out of" he stated confidently.

"And you'll definitely be able to help out Benji?" she asked.

"Yea, he's gonna be just fine" he smiled. "Did he say how he's gonna explain this to anyone else?"

"He said for right now, he'll say he's been struggling with the show biz and is gonna take a little break" she replied. "In the meantime, he's gonna spend lots of quality time with Emily and try to work up the courage to explain things to her. But I told him not to worry, she would understand and I would talk with her too if that helped any" she continued.

"That's great, he seems like a good kid, I think he and Emily have nothing to worry about" Tony sweetly encouraged, making Beca smile. "Ah, and here you are" he gestured to the litte bar where all the girls were waiting with their towels wrapped around them. "You good?"

"Yea, I'm good from here" she nodded with a smile. "Thanx for everything"

"Of course, I don't have anything else going on today, so let me know if you need anything else" he kindly offered.

"Will do" she smiled before giving him a hug. She then went over to her friends and her fiancee, who were more then happy to see her return.

"Hey" Chloe sighed in relief as she went up to peck her fiancee and embrace her. Beca slightly hissed at the contact. "Oh sorry, you ok?" she quickly pulled away.

"Yea I'm fine, he just put up a hell of a fight" she noted.

"Aw don't tell me you lost" Fat Amy chimed in.

"Ha-oh no, I basically shredded his wings and his ass with it" she quickly assured with a laugh. "You should've seen him when it was over, especially when Tony and his friends came to pick him up" Beca devilishly grinned.

"Never doubted ya webhead" she reflected the grin with a pat on the sboulder. Beca's grin contorted into a slight grimace with a muffled groan, still feeling the effects of her battle. "Oh, sorry" she awkwardly apologized as she gently patted her shoulder.