Tickets?

"I'm sorry Y/n." Big Marvel said regretfully.

We were still sitting in his room, which hadn't changed from the first time I saw it: white, black and hints of grey. He had a few cushions scattered around and a wall that was covered in a pink backdrop.

I sat cross legged next to him and he had pictures of his childhood layed across his lap. He looked up at me, clearly upset. I was a bit angry. I didn't understand why he didn't tell me about his ex.

He began to rummage through his old belongings once again.

"Oh my god, yeah." He said recalling something from his past. "It got kind of bad, the obsession with me," he chuckled but I stiffened at his words.

"She sent me things in the mail, I received these two months ago." He said holding up two tickets to see Harry Styles in concert in Korea. "I guess she wanted me to take her."

"I will forgive you if you take me?"

"What?"

"Take me to the concert?" I asked, I had now 100% forgiven him. It's rare you get to see Harry Styles in concert in Korea. Omg.

"It's... Wait is tomorrow?" Big Marvel said reading the tickets.

"Tomorrow! Count me in!" I said running out of his room to choose my outfit for tomorrow.

I unlocked my door and ran to my wardrobe, rapidly flicking through my clothes. Pink? Nah. Blue and white? Meh. Black? Harry won't see me. Yellow? Too much.

Maybe I should go with pink.

I picked out a white straight skirt and matched it with a pastel pink shirt which I had tucked in.

"This is perfect!" I smiled taking off my clothes and folding them up ready for the morning. I put some tracksuit bottoms on with a vest top and started to do some late minute work.

I grabbed my laptop, note books and pen before I slowly, unknowingly, fell into a deep sleep...

"Y/N WAKE UP!" Yelled a familiar voice. "WERE GONNA BE LATE!"

"LATE FOR WHAT MARVEL?"

"HARRY STYLES!" He yelled through the door.

"What... Ahhhh!" I quickly ran into the shower, did my makeup and got dressed. Luckily I had picked my outfit out.

"You ready to go?" Big Marvel said as I opened up the door.

"Sure am!"

We hopped in the car and headed down to the stadium which wasn't to far away. In the car I put on some of Harry's music and One Direction.

"It's not as good as my covers though is it?" Big Marvel asked me.

"Surrreee."

I could see the stadium in the distance and we drove into the over flowing car park.

"First one to find a parking space has to buy the other a waffle!" I yelled confident in my parking-space-finding skills.

Big Marvel just slapped his own face. He had his game face on this was serious.

I scanned the area with my eyes desperately until-

"FOUND ONE!" The idiot boy next to me smirked in delight.

"No way!"

We parked and queued outside the stadium, got our bags checked, and walked into the area outside of the stadium with shops, food and merch.

"Food!" Big Marvel shouted.

"Merch!" I screamed running off.

"Y/n wait! You owe me a waffle!"

I ran off pretending not to here him but he caught up quickly.

"Hello there," a lady with a tray walked up to us. "Would you like to try a waffle sample?"

"Actually we'd like to buy a waffle." Big Marvel said nudging me forwards.

"Yeah, yeh." I handed some money to the lady, "One cinnamon and chocolate waffle please."

She made the waffle that smelled delicious and handed it to me I took a sneaky bite and gave it to Marvel.

"Mmm thanks!"

I hurried him into the stadium and I found our tickets.

"We're in the mosh pit. Omg we're so close!"

I pulled him through the crowd, to excited to notice we were holding hands.

Suddenly the lights dimmed and crowd began to cheer.

"Oh my God it's Harry!"

Thank you for reading and voting! I hope you enjoyed this, sorry it's a bit late. Added in some Harry Styles for Helplessfangurl ❤️