My new apartment!

I zipped up my dark red suitcase before swiping my hands across eachother feeling accomplished.

"All packed!" I grinned and grabbed my keys to hand to my landlady as I exited the building.

"Sorry I put rubber chickens under the floorboards before I left... NOT!" I was laughing so hard. I had stuffed squeaky rubber chickens under the floor so that when someone moves into my apartment they won't be able to walk around without making screeching noises!
"Taxi!" I stuck my hand out and a yellow car pulled up infront of me.
"Where to Miss?"
I told him to drop me off at Seoul Plaza in the centre of Seoul before I headed to my new apartment as I wanted to do some furniture shopping.
"Thank you this will do!" I paid the taxi driver and entered the plaza.

"Oh! They have Urban Outfitters in Seoul?!" I said to myself as I walked into the shop.

"Excuse me sir? How much is this lamp?" I asked a cute guy who stood beside me. Did I make him angry? He turned around without a smile - or any expression at that - and...

Slapped his own face!

"Sir! Are you okay!" I started to panic.

"I don't work here." And he walked off.

Strange.

This chapter is dedicated to my good friends: _WritingTiger_ FawnXIvy LavaLamp72
Thank you for reading! Until next time...