That's What She Said

Big Marvel didn't want to see y/n after the night at J-Hope's, and he hasn't contacted J-Hope since, despite the idols attempts.

The past couple of days he had been spending time with Big Sky and some other of his friends. Creating videos and content has been his main concern - after y/n, of course.

He'd been making friends with people who do acapella, over the internet. He had invited them over to film a video, and next door, sat y/n. Wondering what was going on with the man. She waited until the next day when she got a notification from YouTube; Big Marvel Just Uploaded A New Video.

She squealed and clicked on it, watching Big Marvel surrounded by so many people, made her kind of upset. She began to believe he was running out of time for her.

The next day...

Big Marvel strolled across the hallway, this time not to intrude on Y/n's business, but to go to Suli, his ex's room. She had invited him over for tea and chat, saying she wanted to clear things up between them. Big Marvel was angry at Y/n so irrationally thinking he accepted her invite without hesitation. Now comes the day he regrets that decision, and has to face his ex again.

"Come in. Want some tea hun?" She said in a voice sickeningly sweet. She opened the door and walked over to the kitchen area.

"Green please." He said in response, looking around her apartment. It was empty with boxes scattered around and a desk with makeup spread on was the only thing that had been unpacked, as well as her bag.

" You haven't unpacked yet? It's been a few weeks."

"I haven't had time to be honest, and I don't feel settled."

"Cool."

Big marvel sat cross legged on the floor while he was handed his tea.

"Woahh!" Suli screamed as she tripped and spilt the tea on her carpet. It looked deliberate.

"Are you alright?" He asked in concern.

"Yes! Oh, thank you for worrying, I'm fine." She cried clinging on to him.

He just shrugged her off and chuckled lightly. Then she began to laugh loudly - for no reason, may I add.

"HEY! QUIET IT DOWN!" A shout from next door was heard. Big Marvel knew that Y/n was working today so he knew better than to disturb her.

"Hey we should be quiet, she's trying to work." Big Marvel explained.

"Who cares what she wants, this is my house!"

"Suli, calm down, we don't need to be loud. She needs to concentrate."

"I've had it up to here with you!" She shouted, raising her hand above her head. "I thought you liked me. I thought you still wanted to be with me! But she is in between us! LITERALLY!" She yelled pointing at the wall, where on the other side y/n sat in distress.

"She is not in BETWEEN us! And I DON'T love you, that's why I broke up with you! You moved into my apartment block! I moved to get away from you!!"

"You WHAT?! I loved you - YOU left me! I was searching for you for ages, I sent you things in the mail! THIS ISNT ABOUT HER! It's about me and you babe."

"Don't call me that. And I received every one of them." Big Marvel sighed and scratched his head. "Just leave me and y/n alone! because maybe, MAYBE, THIS IS ABOUT HER, OKAY?"

Big Marvel was so angry, he stormed out the room, knocking a second cup of tea to the floor.

When he slammed the door open, he took a glance at Y/n, who looked like she was about to go on a run. He was mad and didn't feel like facing her right now. So he ran. Away so he could be alone. No chicken, no BTS, no 'are yoo kirring me idira'.

He ran down to the park, sitting on a bench underneath a tree.

He knew Y/n was chasing him, hence a blush forming on his face when he saw her running up the path towards him. The path was cobbled and uneven. As y/n sprinted she got her foot stuck under a stone... And everything came crashing down.

Crunch!
Crash!

"Ouch."

"Y/n!" Big Marvel yelled running up to her and helping her up. "I love you!" He yelled in her face as she stood up - in tears. "Why are you crying!"

"I just fell over you idiot! And wai-"

...

...

"WHAT?! I love you too!" She began to cry more and Big Marvel just hugged her tightly, in a warm embrace.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, yes I will."

And that's how the story really went. Not as romantic, but it doesn't matter when your boyfriend is crazy-chicken-kpop-obsessed oppa next-door.

Hello I'm me. Who is this, you may ask? Well. It's the author. And I said I would upload a lot. And I didn't. BUT IM HERE NOW AND I HOPE YOU LOVED THE CHAPTER! This chapter was a spin on the last one, from Big Marvel POV.

I would like to know if you want me to finish the story, write Big Marvel and Y/N together as a couple, or have them have an argument?

Thanks!