Laurence Finds Out

( Your P.O.V. )

When we pulled away I could see them both clearly. It was Laurence and Bobby. I rubbed my eyes getting the tears out of them. 

   " Thank you, guys. "

   " You should thank Laurence. He did everything. "

   " Thank you. "

He nodded and smiled at me.

   " Y/n what happened to trigger that reaction?" He asked.

   " A dream. It was of the past. "

He nodded understanding. Bobby just looked between us.

   " Am I missing something?"

   " This used to happen back in high school. She would have little panic attacks and we had to calm her down. When we met back at the grocery store I thought that she had gotten over them. Is something going on that's making her remember her past?"

Bobby did nothing. I could tell he didn't want to tell him. I grabbed Laurence's arm and he looked at me.

   " Laurence I need to tell you something. "

He nodded.

   " I actually did take that music offer back at the cafe. I became known as a famous singer with a secret name and different hairstyle everywhere I went. I was known as Musically. "

   " There's no way. "

I nodded and ran my hands through my hair changing its color and style.

   " I am Laurence. If my hair isn't enough proof then we are in my studio. I can sing to prove it. "

He nodded and I stepped into the booth. Bobby started playing the music and I sang. I didn't sing much, but when he stopped the music I saw Laurence leave the studio. I set the headphones down and ran after him. When I caught up with him I turned him around.

   " Why didn't you tell me?" Was his first question.

   " Cause the last time I told someone they freaked out and took advantage of my singing. I was afraid to tell anyone. I was planning on it I swear. I just didn't know when. "

   " Y/n I thought you told me everything. "

   " I'm sorry Laurence. I was just afraid you would react like those people did or you would react like this and I would lose you. Either option didn't sit well with me. "

He nodded his head.

   " Where did you learn to do that with your hair?"

   " My manager knows a little about magic and she taught me this trick. "

I changed it back to my normal hair. He just stared at me.

   " When are you going to tell the others?"

   " Soon I guess. Travis already knows though. I was sick and he came to take care of me. He heard my conversation with Guy over the phone about the next concert and he put the pieces together. "

He just nodded not saying a word.

   " So the reason I was like I was earlier is because the new album does include some songs in there about me. Some of the songs go back to my past and when I fell asleep earlier it triggered some memories. "

    "I understand. "

   " You do?"

   " Yes, I do, but you need to tell everyone else. "

   " I plan to tonight. "

   " Good. Do you have anything going on right now?"

   " No. I just finished up. "

   " Alright well, let me take you home. "

I shook my head 'yes '. We walked down the stairs and out the front door. I got in his car and he started driving me home. When I took a glance over at him I noticed a smile on his face.

   " Thanks for telling me. " He said.

I nodded and he continued to drive. Once we made it to my house he walked me to the door.

   " Want to come in?"

   " Sure. "

I opened the door and we walked inside. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I turned the TV on and Laurence sat down beside me. We just watched TV for a while.

   " Wait weren't you at work when Bobby called you?"

   " No, I wasn't. Aphmau is sick today so Aaron is taking care of her. With no one to run the cafe, we couldn't go into work. "

I nodded and turned my attention back to the TV. Then I felt Laurence scoot closer to me on the couch. When he was right beside me I leaned my head on his chest and he wrapped an arm around me. Holding me as we watched TV.