Surprising Laurence

...Zane. I hugged him back.

   " Hey, Zane good to see you. "

   " You too. Glad your back. Don't leave ever again. "

   " I won't. We can even have a My Little Horsey marathon later with Aphmau. "

   " Ya. That would be great. I'll go get Laurence. "

   " Wait. Get Garroth. I'll surprise Laurence last. "

Zane nodded and disappeared inside. Then when he came back Garroth was behind him.

   " Hey, Garroth. What's up?"

His eyes went wide like Dante's. The went back to their normal size and a smile appeared on his lips. Before he said anything he engulfed me in a hug. I hugged him back.

   " Good to see you back. You are never leaving this street again. "

   " I wasn't planning on it. "

He nodded and let go.

    " Laurence is in the living room. You want to see him?"

I nodded. They invited me inside. Is aw Laurence on the couch watching TV. How are we gonna do this? Garroth gestured me to go to the kitchen and I followed him.

   " Sit on the counter. "

I nodded and sat on the counter. Zane and Garroth left. I'm pretty sure Zane went upstairs. Garroth walked into the living room.

   " Hey, Laurence. "

   " Hey, Garroth. "

   " I made you some sweets. "

   " Are they edible this time. "

   " Very edible. I promise. They are in the kitchen on the counter. "

   " Okay. "

I heard him get off the couch and walk towards the kitchen. When he entered the kitchen he looked around and when his eyes found mine. They stayed on me.

   " Hey, Laurence. How's it been without me?" I said getting off the counter.

Before I knew it I was engulfed in a hug. I hugged him back. He held me tightly.

   " I thought you would tell us when you landed?"

   " Wanted to make it a surprise. "

   " Well, either way, your here. And you're in my arms again. I plan on never letting you go. "

I pulled my head away, but enough to still hold him.

   " I plan on not leaving."

   " Good. "

Then his lips connected with mine. We pulled away and hugged each other again. Once he let go He put his arm around my shoulders. I felt my phone buzz in my purse. I took it out and read the text.

Bobby: I just dropped off Megan and Omar at their house. I'm heading back now.
You: Okay. I went around the neighborhood and talked with all my friends.
Bobby: Wow. You did it without me.
You: Ya I did. I'll head back to the house now. 
Bobby: Okay.
Bobby has left the group chat.

I put my phone back in my purse and looked up at Laurence.

   " Who's Bobby?"

   " One of the friends I said would live with me until he found a place to live. Megan and Omar found a house and are living there."

   " I don't know how I feel about you living alone with another guy."

   " It'll be fine. He's like my brother. Me, him, and Omar always had fun together at work goofing off. It'll be fine I promise."

Laurence nodded.

   " Let me walk you home. "

   " Okay. "

I waved goodbye to Garroth and we walked out the door. He walked me to my house and told me all about the rest of his trip back to Lovers~Lane. THat's the new streets name apparently. Lovers~Lane. It's got a ring to it. When we got there I saw Bobby's car in the driveway. I saw Bobby get out of his car.

   " Hey, Bobby!"

He turned around and looked at me.

   " Hey Y/n! Who's this?"

   " This is Laurence. My boyfriend. "

Bobby walked up to Laurence and shook his hand.

   " Nice to meet you, Laurence. Let me get to the point. Y/n is my best friend. You hurt her I will personally go after you. "

   " You have nothing to worry about. I promise I would never hurt her. "

   " Good. Y/n we need to run by the workplace and make sure all the files transferred. "

   " Alright. I gotta go Laurence."

   " Okay. I'll see you later N/n. Bye. "

He kissed my cheek and walked off back towards his house. I got in the passenger seat and Bobby started driving off towards the Phoenix studio.