The Dress

Megan and I were waiting outside the apartment complex for Omar and Bobby. 

   " I don't get it they said they were going to be here in a few minutes. "

Megan was wearing a stunning dress.

I definitely made the right choice in picking a dress

I definitely made the right choice in picking a dress. She picked for me. I was wearing,

   "  They are going to get a lecture, aren't they?" I asked

   " Oh yes, they are. "

Then a nice black car pulled up to us. The window rolled down to see Omar. Bobby was driving. We got in the car and Bobby started driving us to the restaurant. With Megan giving them a lecture the whole way. Omar just blushed while Bobby didn't seem fazed. Once we made it to the restaurant we all stepped out and walked inside.

   " What can I do for you four?"

   " We had reservations. For Macellen. " Bobby said

   " Ah yes, follow me. "

We all followed the waiter to the table.

   " You girls look beautiful by the way. " Bobby said.

   " Thanks, Bobby. "

   " Thanks. "

Omar nodded agreeing with him. I sat beside Bobby while Omar and Megan sat across from us in the booth. I heard slow music start to play. I glanced behind Megan and saw a little dance floor with a few people dancing on it.

   " Hey, Omar why don't you and Megan go and dance?"

   " W-What?"

   " Yea let's go, Omar. "

Then Megan grabbed Omar's arm and brought him to the dancefloor. Bobby and I giggled.

   " They really need to get together already. "

   " For real. "

The waiter brought our drinks and we told him everyone's order. He nodded and walked away.