It's Time

...Laurence standing there. He looked worried.

   " What's going on Y/n? I woke up and saw that you weren't there. "

   " Laurence I had a nightmare. "

   " Well, "

He came and sat by me putting his feet in the water.

   " Tell me. "

I nodded my head and started telling him about my nightmare. How Jack appeared and how I appeared back in the abyss. I told him everything. He just stared at me as I told him. When I was finished. Laurence embraced me tightly. I hugged him back and let him hold me.

   " Laurence I hate hearing that word because it reminds me of what happened and what could have happened. So please don't ever say that word or speak of it again. "

   " I won't Y/n. I promise. "

He pulled away and kissed me lightly. We both took our legs out of the water and started walking back to our room. I fell asleep that night with peaceful dreams. I didn't have a single thought about what happened all that time ago.

( Time Skip )

I was packing getting ready to leave the boat. Or I was trying anyway. Laurence was holding on to me.

   " I don't want you to leave me!"

   " Laurence this is my stop. Remember I'll see you again. "

   " I know. I just wish you could stay with me the whole trip. I'm gonna miss you. "

   " I'll miss you to Laurence, but I have to Laurence. I need to get stuff packed and get ready to move back to Mystreet. "

   " Alright. I'll let you pack. "

   " Thank you. You can be a kid sometimes Laurence. "

   " Thanks, I try. "

I smiled and giggled. I packed the rest of my stuff and left our room with Laurence following close behind. When we made it to the dock Laurence walked me off the boat.

   " I'm gonna miss you N/n. "

   " I'm gonna miss you too Laurence. "

I hugged him and he hugged me back. We pulled away and I kissed him. He kissed me back. The horn of the boat went off signaling their leaving. I let go of Laurence.

   " It's time Laurence. "

He nodded and we started walking away from each other/ Me away from the boat and Laurence away from me. My phone started ringing and I picked it up to see that it was Megan.

   " Hey Megan. "

   " Hey Musically you ready to come to the studio and get started on your new album?"

   " Now?"

   " Ya. The boss said that since you did those concerts at Love~Love Paradise the people have been more demanding towards the new album. We are trying to get stuff going, but we need you here. "

   " Okay. If someone can come pick me up then they can drive me to the studio. "

   " Okay. On my way there. "

I hung up and waited for Megan to come get me.

( Time Skip )

After a long wait Megan finally came and got me. She jumped out of her car and ran towards me.

 She jumped out of her car and ran towards me

That's what Megan looks like.

   " Hey Musically! "

   " Hey Megan. You know you can call me Y/n right?"

   " Ya, but I like calling you by a secret name. "

   " That sounds just like you Megan. "

   " Thanks. Now let's get to the studio. "

I nodded and she started driving me towards the studio.