On Our Way

I woke up that morning with the alarm blaring in my ears. I opened my eyes to see that it was 10:00. 

   ' I need to pack. '

I was too tired last night to pack. I stood up and got changed,

Then I started packing a bag to bring with me on the plane

Then I started packing a bag to bring with me on the plane. Charger, Phone, Headphones, drink, snacks, Candy, wallet, and ( Anything you want to put in your purse on a plane. For me a taser. ). I checked all the bags and everything was in each of them. I started leaving everything by the elevator door. 

   ' I think that's i-MY NOTEBOOK!"

I ran back to my room and grabbed my notebook. It had all my songs in it since I was little. I always write my songs in it. I went back to the elevator doors and clicked the button to open the elevator doors. Once they opened an old man with a nice tux took my bags and set them on a rack. I went in the elevator and pushed the first-floor button. Once we reached the first floor I saw DeAnn working at her usual station.

   " Bye DeAnn. "

   " Bye Y/n. I'll miss you. "

   " I'll miss you too. "

I gave her a small hug and went outside. I saw Bobby's car waiting there for me. The window rolled down and I saw Bobby in the driver's seat.

   " Hey, Bobby. "

   " Hey, Y/n. Ready to go?"

   " Yup."

I helped the man put my bags in the back of Bobby's car. He shut the door.

   " Thank you so much, sir."

   " My pleasure Miss L/n. "

I hugged him and gave him a 50 dollar bill.

   " You deserve it. "

He nodded and walked back to the front door. I saw DeAnn standing there and the old man went and stood beside her. I got in the front passenger's seat and waved to them goodbye out the window as Bobby drove off. Once we were a good distance away I pulled the window up and faced the windshield.

   " So you gonna let Omar and Megan sit together in the back?"

   " Of course. They need to stop messing around with each other and get it on already. Seriously they need to tell each other how they feel. "

   " Not in my car. "

   " What? I thought you wanted them to get together too?"

  " I do. Not in my car though. Cause once they admit it they will be all lovey-dovey. I don't know about you, but I'd rather not throw up while I'm driving. "

   " True."

( Time Skip )

   " Okay Y/n wanna tell us where to go?" Bobby asked.

   " Yes. Go to the Evermore Airport. "

   " What class did you get?" Megan asked.

   " Is that all you care about?"

   " Yes, cause I want to order free food and drinks. "

   " I got us all first class tickets."

   " THANK YOU!"

She hugged me from behind the chair. I don't know how she did it, but she did. Bobby pulled away from Omar's house and started driving towards the airport. My phone started ringing and I saw that it was Garroth.

   " Hello?"

   " Hey, Y/n!"

   " Hey, Garroth. While I have you on the phone. Is your mom still selling that house by KC and Katlyn?"

   " Yes, she is. I asked her to put it on hold until you decided. "

   " Thanks. Tell her I would like to buy it. "

   " Okay, that works out. "

   " Alright. Also, tell her I'll pay her as soon as I get settled in. You know get there and everything. "

   " Okay, I will. She'll most likely meet you at the house. "

   " Okay. My friends and I are going to the airport now. "

   " Friends?"

   " Didn't I tell you? My friends are going to live with me until they get a place of their own. One of them found a place and they need to go and check it out. "

   " Okay. Well everyone here is excited to see you. "

  " I'm glad. I thought everyone didn't want me back. "

   " LIES!!!!!'"

Then the call ended. That goofball. When I looked up the airport was in my sights. We pulled up and started taking our stuff out of the car.

   " I'll meet you guys on the plane. I need to take my car around to the loading place. So I can take it with me. "

   " Alright. "

 We took his bags inside. They checked all our bags and searched us and we made it through. When we made it to the end I gave our tickets to the woman. We walked onto the plane and we sat in our seats. I was going to sit with Bobby. Bobby and I both wanted Omar and Megan to sit together. I went and sat in my seat and waited. We were about to take off when Bobby finally came and sat by me.

   " What took you so long?"

   " Well, they searched my car and they searched me. Made sure my ticket was real. That was the longest process. "

   " Well, at least you made it. "

   " Ya. The plane was about to take off when they came back and ran with me to get on the plane. "

I nodded and took out my headphones. I plugged them into my phone and started listening to a song. ( I was listening to this while writing this part )

I texted everyone in a group chat.

You: On the plane and taking off.
Aphmau: Yay!
Laurence: Do you need someone to pick you up?
You: No my friends are driving me there.
Laurence: Friends?
Garroth: I'll explain later.
Katlyn: You better.
You: Okay guys I gotta go. I'll see you all when I get there.
Y/n left the group chat

I put my phone in my lap and looked out the window. The clouds looked so fluffy and white. I leaned my chair back a little and laid down. I looked at Bobby and we was on his computer typing something up. I shut my eyes and listened to the music as I fell asleep.