The Plan

I stood up and got out of bed.

   " What are you doing?"

   " Well if I'm gonna get better I wanna be downstairs since that's where everything is."

   " That's probably a good decision."

   " Of course it is. I'm always right."

He rolled his eyes and walked me downstairs. I sat down on my couch and changed my hair back to its original H/c color. Travis got a blanket and laid it on me. He also handed me a pillow.

   " Get some rest. Here take this medicine. When you wake up you'll feel better."

   " Okay."

I took the medicine and laid my head down on the pillow. I fell asleep immediately.

( Travis's P.O.V. )

She laid her head on the pillow and fell asleep quickly. I sat beside her and turned the TV on. I felt my phone vibrate so I took it out of my shorts and saw that it was Laurence.

   " Hey man what's up?"

   " Nothing much we just got home from a walk in the park. What about you? By the way, Y/n never answered her phone is she okay?"

   " Y/n is actually sick and she called me to come take care of her."

   " Okay. Wait she called you? I thought she would have called Katlyn or Aphmau?"

   " Well, she probably trusts me the most. Especially since I found her and brought her to everyone else."

   " Hold on a second."

He hung up and then he called me again on Facetime. I picked up and his face came on the screen.

   " Is she doing alright?"

   " Ya, she's doing fine."

I pointed the camera at her while I turned it around. Laurence's expression softened and a soft smile came on his face. I turned it back to where it faces me.

   " She's just trying to sleep it off."

   " Ya, man I wish I could be there right now. I miss her so much."

   " I know. I still remember when she left. Man, that was such a terrible day."

   " I know. I hated myself because we made her leave for something she didn't even mean to do."

   " Laurence we all did it. It wasn't just you."

   " Ya, I know. I still remember the letter she left me at her house."

   " Didn't the rose die a while ago?"

   " Ya, it did. I need to see her soon. I wish summer was already over so I can see her."

   " Why don't you surprise her by coming?"

   " Well, she wants to wait to see me. I wish I could be down there with her, but she said to wait."

   " I wonder why she want's to wait?"

   " Well, I don't know. It's probably because I broke her heart a year ago."

   " Laurence we all hurt her."

   " I know I just feel like I did the most damage. She's there sleeping peacefully while I'm here worrying about her."

   " Well then come see her. She doesn't have to know. When you call her just talk to her and don't Facetime. She'll never know. It'll be a suprise."

   " Well there's another thing. What if she doesn't want to see me? She wants to wait till the end of summer. Plus I checked for tickets. I have to ride a plane then a cruise ship to make it there. It'll take about a week."

   " I'll ask her how she feels. I'll text you and then take the plane and cruise. We have another week here. She will be here for one more week after we leave. So you'll be with her all alone here. Plus maybe you can convince her to come back to Mystreet."

   " Alright. Sounds like a plan."

   " Alright good. Now I'm gonna watch TV and make sure that she gets better."

   " Okay. Bye Travis."

   " Bye."