A Girls Day

( Your P.O.V. )

I ram to the beach and found Aphmau and KC playing a game of Volleyball.

   " Hey, guys what's up?"

   " Hey Y/n.We were just playing a game of volleyball. "

   " Cool. I'm gonna watch if you don't mind."

   " Ya, no problem. When we're done we can go somewhere and eat for lunch."

   " Okay."

I sat down on the sand and cheered for KC. When it was over KC lost and Aphmau won by one point.

   " Good job Aph. KC you tried."

   " I know. Thanks Y/n~Sama."

   " Alright girls let's go find somewhere to eat!" Aphmau cheered.

We all cheered then we ran to find somewhere to eat. On the way we saw Aaron and Garroth. We ran up to them and asked where to eat.

   " Well there is a place close to here. They have a pool at the top too."

   " Thanks guys! By the way where is Travis? He said he needed to talk to you Garroth."

   " Oh he already talked to me. So don't worry about it."

   " Okay making sure."

   " Alright now you girls get outta here."

We started walking towards the resturant, and on the way we saw Lucinda.

   " Hey Lucinda want to have lunch with us?"

   " Sure. Sounds like fun."

We four walked up the stairs to the resturant. When we reached the top we found a table and sat down.

   " What can I get you ladies to drink?"

   " Chamomile tea."

   " Poopsi."

   " Kawaii~Chan will have water."

   " F/d."

   " Alright I'll be back with your drinks."

We all looked at each other and then Lucinda said...

   " Okay Y/n fill me in on all the gossip that happened since you left."

   " Well I went and visited family and then got a job at a miad cafe. That's really it."

   " Oh come on there has to be more than just that."

   " Well-"

   " Here are your deinks ladies."

  " Thanks you." We all said.

We all ordered and through the order I was hhoping Lucinda forgot about the question. When we were finished I took a drink of my F/d and I could feel Lucinda's eyes on me.

   " Y/n you can't drink that F/d forever."

   " Yes I can."

   " No you can't. Now answer the question."

   " Well the only exciting thing that happened was that the guys always flirted with me and every time I wanted to smack them, but my boss said not to unless they touch me. Which bugs me."

   " Oh come on there must have been a relationship somewhere while you where gone."

   " Sorry. But I locked up my heart a long time ago."

   " Well unlock it! There are so many cute guys here. One guy shouldn't effect you for the rest of your life. Come on sweetie there must be one guy you thought was cute?"

   " Sure I thought it, but I never did anything just walk the other way."

   " Why!?"

   " Because I am  currently not interested."

   " You know what. I'm making a promise. I promise that your heart will be unlocked one day. I will make sure of it!"

   " Don' make promises you can't keep Lucinda. Anyway Aph how's Katlyn. Travis told me she was sick?"

   " She is as sick as a dog. She got Zane sick to you know."

   " Really? Kawaii~Chan thought Zane~Kun would never get sick since Zane~Kun has that mask on all the time."

   " Well that's the thing. Katlyn walked into the room as I was talking to Zane and I took his mask."

   " APHMAU~SENPAI!!!"

   " WHAT!?"

   " OH MY IRENE!?"

   " What did he look like!?" We three shouted.

We all laughed at each other and then our orders came. We ate as we talked. Aphmau told us everything and Lucinda kept trying to find a guy for me, but every time I said no. Man did I miss having this. To think I missed out on so much in a year.