To The Boat

I woke up that morning and saw that Laurence wasn't beside me. There was a note instead. 

Dear Y/n,
      Here is a dress I bought you and I want you to put it on. I made you breakfast. I'm sorry I'm not there right now, but Guy said that he needed me to help him with something. So I'm out with him. It shouldn't take me long. The ship leaves later on this evening. I love you hope you slept well.
                                                                                      ~ Laurence <3

I set the note down and saw the breakfast that he had prepared. I ate breakfast in bed and once I was done I picked up the dress he bought and it was...something. I went and got changed into it then when I came out and looked in the mirror the dress looked...

 I went and got changed into it then when I came out and looked in the mirror the dress looked

...weird on me. I went and found some fabric and some scissors. I went and got changed into a bathrobe and found some thread and needle and started improving the dress. I went and changed one more time...

 I went and changed one more time

   " That's better. "

I walked downstairs and saw all the suitcases packed. Then the blush crawled it's way to my face. I thought of Laurence packing my undergarments...

   " My Irene!"

I went and checked the time trying to calm down. Then I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and saw Laurence there.

   " Hey! Goo-"

His words stopped coming out of his mouth when his eyes found the dress.

   " I had to make a few adjustments to the dress. Mainly because-"

   " I-It doesn't matter."

   " Are you sure?"

   " Y-Yes I'm positive. "

Alright if it's okay. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

   " It's almost time to go."

   " Ya. I know."

He smiled sadly at me and we walked hand in hand towards the deck. When we got there we climbed onto the ship and we walked to our room. We walked inside. I set my suitcase on the floor in front of the bed. I laid down on the bed, and I felt the bed shift beside me. I opened my eyes to see Blue ones. Laurence. I smiled at him and he returned the smile back.

   " Heh. Who would have thought that you and I would be together?"

   "  I was hoping."

   " Well........used to I wanted to try and use my charm on you, and I guess it worked?"

   " It did."

   " Then you left and I was completely lost."

   " I'm sure there were girls that would have liked to date you."

   " There were, but I never really forgot about you."

My smile widened.

   " I'm glad you didn't."

He pecked me on the lips and pulled back.

   " Me too."

   " Well want to explore the ship?"

   " Sure. let's go."

He intertwined our fingers and we walked around the ship.