The Last Song

" Now Y/n you said you wanted to put in a message before the song right?"

   " Ya, or we can do it afterward. "

   " I think doing it after would be better. "

   " Okay. "

The song started playing as memories started coming to my mind.

When it ended I was in tears. Bobby stopped it when it was finished. We walked into the booth with tissues. He hugged me and I took the tissues from him. I started wiping the tears from my eyes.

   " It's okay. I'm here. "

   " T-Thanks bobby. "

He nodded and hugged me for a little while longer. Then he pulled away and walked out of the booth.

   " We need to retake it. You became shaky close to the end. "

   " Okay. Let's do it. "

The music started and I sang the song ignoring the memories that tried to bubble to the surface. When the song ended Bobby gave me the thumbs up signaling for me to say my message.

   " Hey, guys Musically here. I just wanted to mention a few things. Let the album go out with a bang. This album is called stronger for a reason. I didn't have a very good childhood. To get away from everything I brought out my notebook and started writing lyrics. Some of these songs on here are ones I wrote when I was going through these times. So yes some of these songs are about my life. Not all of them are. If you ever have something going on in your life tell someone. It's not right to keep it in. If you want you can talk to me. There are a lot of ways to contact me. If you feel like you can't talk to anyone. I'll be here. Thank you all for listening to my new album ' Stronger '."

I pulled away from the microphone and walked towards the booth doors. I sat on the couch. Bobby looked at me with sadness. He turned around in his chair and worked on the album. I sat on the couch and dozed off to sleep.

( Dream )

I was back at my house. My old childhood home. I heard shouting downstairs. I walked down the stairs and saw my mom and dad fighting.

   " She is coming with me!"

   " Evelyn she is staying with me!"

   " No! She needs her mother. I want her to experience everything I do at work. "

   " No, she doesn't! "

Then I heard a smack and a thump. I saw that dad had hit mom. She scrambled up and ran for the doors. She slammed the door behind herself. Dad fell to the floor. He started crying. He walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a bottle of rum. He started chugging the whole bottle down. Then all of hell erupted.

I sat up on the couch. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I didn't see Bobby anywhere. I fell to the floor and stayed there. I tried breathing.

   ' In and out. In and out. '

I tried to control it. Then the door swung open. I couldn't see who it was through the tears. 

   " Y/n! Are you okay!?"

I backed away into the corner. No yelling. Please no more.

   " Please don't hurt me. "

( Anyone's P.O.V. )

Bobby was the one who walked into the office. Once he saw Y/n on the floor he kept asking if she was okay. She was trembling and crying. Y/n whispered things like:

   " Please don't hurt me. "

   " No. "

   " No yelling. "

   " Please!"

Eventually, Bobby didn't know what to do. He took the risk and picked up Y/n's phone. he dialed Laurence's number.

   " Hello?"

   " Laurence this is Bobby I need you right now!"

Bobby's voice sounded urgent.

   " Why? What's going on? where's Y/n!? "

   " Just get to Phoenix Studios!"

The call ended. Laurence jumped in his car and started driving to Phoenix Studios. When he entered the building he saw Bobby waiting for him.

   " Good your here. "

Bobby took his arm and climbed the stairs as fast as he could. When the reached the studio Bobby opened the door and let Laurence inside. Laurence looked around and saw Y/n in the corner still trembling and crying. He ran to her. he sat on his knees in front of her. He heard what she was saying. He removed her hands from her face. Y/n looked up at Laurence and said,

   " Please don't hurt me. Not again. "

   " He's gone Y/n. He's been gone for a while. "

   " No h-he's-"

   " Y/n. " Laurence said with a stern voice. She stopped talking and gave all her attention to Laurence. Not saying a word.

   " He's not here. I promise. "

Then she lunged at him. She hugged him and he hugged her back tightly. He stayed on his knees and held her in his arms. He whispered sweet things in her ear. She didn't stop trembling till a few minutes later. Laurence lifted her head up and her eyes were glassy looking. He wiped the remaining tears away.

   " He's gone for good Y/n. "

She nodded and hugged him again. Bobby got on his knees and joined the hug and hugged Y/n from the side. She hugged them both and calmed down. Forgetting about her past and looking towards the future.