Chapter 42: Voices In My Head

Four months. It was just four months ago when I was in the loving arms of my parents or my real dad and fake mom. Before I was thrown into this chaotic world of the gang life. This was my second time being kidnapped. Funny how before I  thought I could take anything. I could face the world head on. I would be running a business that now apparently is going into bankruptcy.
      Maybe being shielded away from these issues was better than this. Now as I sit on this busted up wooden chair with my hands tied in back of me. Waiting for Logan if he chooses to come and get me. My life was basically in his hands. I missed him. I missed the boys. I hate to admit it. My kidnappers I missed. Jesus. I think I have Stockholm syndrome.
     I'm going insane.
"No your not".
The hell Im talking to myself I am going insane.
"No your not".
Why do you keep saying that?
"You are not alone".
Yea can I shut you off. I don't think I should be talking to myself. That makes me seems like a crazy person.
"You are a crazy person. All the shit you've been through and yet your still letting people step on you. Put on a mean face and show them what the hell your made of. Mama didn't raise a little b!tch".
Your right. The voice in my head was right. It's time to show these people what I'm made of. I smirked.
"Thats it doing this makes you independent and one step closer to the love of your life".
I don't love Logan.
"Yes you do. How do you know I was talking about him? For all you know I could've been talking about Damon Salvatore".
Uhhhhhh.
"Yea that's what I thought".
Okay ima just ignore you for now and focus on the task on hand.
I screamed and started shouting.
"Shut the hell up"some random guy barked opening the door and coming close to me.
He had dark black hair and grey eyes. He was attractive with a strong jawline but he wasn't making my heart skips beats or anything. But I wasn't going to lie he was some good eye candy. Not as good looking as Logan. Why am I comparing him to Logan? Oh god what is wrong with me.
I saw the gun. Time to see how good of an actor I am. I looked from his feet to back up again and licked my lips. He raised an eyebrow.
"What's your name darling".
"Louis".
"Are you single" I asked.
"Why do you ask".
"Cause you look hot"I said.
"Your not my type"he replied looking at me with dull eyes.
"I'm everyone's type".
"Sorry honey I don't swing your way".
Fuck.
"You're gay".
"Noooo duh" he stated sarcasm dripping in his voice.
"I guess what they say is true. All the cute guys are gay" I stated.
"You think I'm cute after my gang kidnapped  you and hurt you. What kind of fucked up shit do you like" he questioned.
I took a deep breath in.
"I don't know what's  going on with me either. I might be in love with psychopath  that kidnapped me".
"Your in love with Kyle you just met him".
"Not with him you idiot".
"Oh. Kyle messed you up pretty bad and yet your still wanting to run your mouth".
I laughed continuously. Till my side started to hurt. Tears were coming to my eyes.
"Jesus what the hell is wrong with you".
I heard several shots. Gun shots.
"Welp he's here" I said once I was done laughing.
His face went cold.
"Who's here".
"Who do ya think".
"How did they find us".
"The same way they found me. They tracked my ass down" I said smiling.
He took his gun out and pointed it to my head as the door barged open and a figure came into view. Logan.
"There's lover boy now".
Didn't I shut you off.
"You can't shut me off. You know you suck at trying to flirt".
If he's gay how can I flirt with him. He doesn't like girls so it wouldn't work.
"You never know".
"SHUT UP" I shouted.
I'm guessing Logan and him were arguing because they stopped.
"Well seems like your little girlfriend is insane. Hmm you guys really are meant to be" he stated.
Logan smiled.
"Guess we are" I heard row of shots ring out.
Louis was on the ground with blood gushing out of his neck.
"You mind helping me" I spat.
Logan smiled before untieing the knot. I started rubbing my wrist. I felt him touch my face and I winced.
"I'm gonna make him pay".
I nodded my head.
"Awwwwww".
Are you done yet.
I stood up. My face hurt a lot. I haven't checked it but I know it must be covered in bruises. He grabbed me by my hand. My heart started beating rapidly because of this.
"I told you".
Leave me the hell alone your ruining this moment.
We ran up the stairs. They must have locked me in their basement.
He had me behind him as the floor was littered with bodies. Their eyes wide open not breathing. It was kind of creepy I was staring at dead bodies. Their was gunfire up ahead we were practically speed walking out the door instead of walking. We arrived at his car and he shoved me inside.
"Stay in here lock all the doors and don't come out. Got it".
"Let me help".
"You can't" he stated handing me a gun.
"Use it if someone tries to come and get you which I highly doubt".
"Okay" I took the gun in my hands.
He kissed me on the forehead before shutting the door and going back inside.
"You can't be serious staying in this car".
He said I'll be safer in here.
"Since when do you listen to others. He can die in there. Go help the love of your life before you don't have one".
You are right.
"I know I am. Now go".
I quickly opened the car and ran back inside the gun in hand. So many bodies. I heard shouting and things being slammed upstairs. I ran and stopped in the hallway. Some guy had Xavier in a headlock. While another repeatedly kept kicking him. I aimed the gun with my hands practically shaking and shot the guy who was kicking Xavier. Xavier was able to get himself out of the headlock. His nose was bleeding badly.
"Good shot".
"Thanks".
Xavier took his gun out and shot the guy who was trying to run away.
"Bastards".
We both kept running to what I assumed was Kyles office and we barged. Logan has his gun pointed at Kyle. While two other guys had one gun pointed at Logan and the other guy had his gun pointed at Dylan. Dylan had his pointed at him. Kyle had a handgun pointing at Logan.
"Well well if it's our little Laura. She was really fun. She is really a screamer. Wonder if she'll scream like that in my bed"Kyle taunted.
"You wish"I snapped.
"Wanna make that a bet. Once I'm done with Logan I wouldn't mind trying".
I wanted to puke.
"You'll never even get a chance to" Logan snapped.
"Maybe I'll just shoot her".
"Do it and Ill hurt you so bad till your begging to be killed"Dylan snapped.
Kyle chuckled.
"I'll shoot them if you even come near her" Xavier stated.
"Do it I don't give two flying shits"Kyle smiled.
Xavier took one of the two out. Logan shot Kyle in the stomach and he stumbled back bullets were flying everywhere. The one guy that was breathing had been shot in the head stopping him dead on his tracks. I thought it over. I don't know how Kyle was still alive but he smiled at me and pointed the gun straight at me.
"This is where the young love dies".
He pulled the trigger and everything went in slow motion.