Chapter 41: Video Camera

Logan's POV
I stared  at my badly bruised up friend. Daniel had gotten jumped and they took Laura. I had a sudden urge to rip someone's throat out. Laura's nurse had turn freakishly pale.
"Sh!t" she mumbled before walking away dialing a number. Who the hell is she calling?
"What the fuck are we going to do" I said.
"What can we do. We don't know who these people are or what they're capable of"Daniel replied.
"Are you kidding me right now. Laura has been taken and all you can think about is what they're capable of! I don't care if I have to tear this fucking world apart to find her" I snarled.
"Calm down Logan there's nothing we can do. For all we know she could be dead lying in some ditch" Xavier stated.
My heart quickened at those words and I shook my head.
"No she can't be" Dylan replied.
I heard my phone ding. I got a text message I opened it and my jaw clenched. It was an unknown number. There was a video.
Unknown number-
Play me ;)
This seemed like some scam. But curiosity got the best of me and I played the video. My eyes almost popped out of my head as the video started playing. There was Laura getting badly abused. At least she was alive. She was screaming and crying begging for him to stop. Her face was so bad under one of her eyes it appeared to be bleeding. I was going to kill whoever was doing this. Nobody touches what's mine. Especially hurting her.
Her haunting screams had caused everyone to stop arguing and then to look at me.
"You want her back alive? Come and get her. Three days Logan".
It was Kyle. My fist squeezed the phone and I gritted my teeth. I was going to kill him with my bare hands. I took the phone and threw it across the room. How dare he take her? Did he think he could scare me?
"We are going to track Kyle down. How the hell did you get your ass beat by the most weakest gang leader out there. Hell you defeated him once. How could you not finish him off once and for all" I spat.
"I....um he had many men with him I couldn't fight them all off".
I nodded my head.
"Are you going alone"Dylan asked.
"Yes"I answered.
This was my fight not anyone else's. Kyle took something of mine and I'm planning on getting it back by myself. I wasn't going to let him kill her. I already know that it was his party we were crashing. We killed so many people he loved. I smirked that was why he was so weak. He lost so much men. He was barely even existing in the gang world.
"You shouldn't go alone let me come with you"Xavier replied.
"No. This is my fight he took something of mine and I plan on getting it back".
The other reason I didn't want anyone to come because something was going to switch in my head. I was really going to live up to my name. The name people had learned to fear. My jaw clenched as made sure my gun was tucked in my pants waistband. I was going to kill that motherfucker for touching what was mine. I slammed the door shut and made my way outside.
"Logan! You can't be serious don't you need a back up a plan"Xavier shouted after me.
"Don't need anyone or anything. I just need myself" I responded getting in my car.
The passenger door opened and I shut my eyes.
"Out Xavier. Now"I snarled.
"You need help and I'm not letting one of my brothers die".
I took a deep breath and stared at Xavier before nodding my head. I didn't notice the backseat door had opened.
"I'll help to".
"Really Dylan".
"Yes. She's my friend. The only real one I have".
I cringed at his statement. I knew what he meant by that. I knew he had eyes for her.
"Let's go get her".
         Natasha's POV
"They took Laura" I told my brother.
"WHAT! I gave you one job. If she's found dead I'll kill you"he snarled.
I took a deep breath as tears were threatening to fall.
"All I know is they left. Some kid name Kyle".
He chuckled.
"Natasha gotovitsya. YA vozvrashchayus' v Ameriku, pokhozhe, vy ne mozhete spravit'sya s bol'shoy otvetstvennost'yu. Vy vozvrashchayetes' k rabote v klubakh. I malen'kaya suka Aleks uzhe v moyem spiske"(Natasha prepare yourself. I'm coming back to America seems like you can't handle a big responsibility. You're going back to working in the clubs. And the little bitch Alec is already on my deadlist).
"Adrian please I'll get her back please don't send me back to the clubs. I'm your sister. I practically raised you".
"Family means nothing to me. Especially when family betrays you"he spat back at me.
I took a big gulp.
"You don't know what they do in your in clubs. Please".
"I don't care. Once I get there you will no longer be my sister you are simply a girl in the gang".
"Go fuck yourself Adrian".
He chuckled.
"We will see about that".
I bit my lip and turned the phone off. I hated the clubs they were horrible. Especially the guys who partied there.
"You're Adrian's sister".
I turned around to see Daniel. His beautiful blue eyes looking straight through my brown ones.
"You must got the wrong girl" I said hiding my accent.
"I'll help you if you help me. A deal for a deal" Daniel stated coming close to me.
"What that might be".
"I'll hand Laura over as long as your brother promises unity between our gangs".
"How exactly does that help me".
"I'll do a trade. I'll give him Laura he gives me you. That will give us unity"he answered.
I smiled.
"Why help me".
"I don't know. I need the unity and once that happens you'll be in my gang"he was even closer to me.
I could smell him. Keeping my composure I felt his lips on mine and I kissed back. Soon Laura you will be out of my hair and I'll be safe away from Adrian my own flesh and blood.
Daniel was quick to lift me up and press me against a wall harshly. He kept kissing me roughly. Which made me want to push him off of me. However I had to play my buttons right if I wanted to live. Once Adrian had Laura she would be a dead girl walking.