Chapter 21: Blood

I heard them coming closer not  wanting to blow the mission I grabbed Logan and pressed my lips on top of his. He started kissing back instantly wanting desperately to deepen the kiss. As I allowed him too I tried so hard to stop myself from vomiting. This was part of my plan. Make them believe we had snuck off to make out and were paying no such attention to them or had even acknowledged them because we were too busy kissing each other. I kept my eyes closed and waiting patiently for them to come closer to us.
"Oh my".
I pretended to give a yelp  and stopped kissing him leaning my head against his. I needed to bring some acting into this  so I pretended to be shocked and I made my eyes go wide and pushed Logan away trying to catch my breath and make it seem somewhat believable to the two people who were standing and observantly watching us.
"I'm so sorry"I apologized.
"No it's fine dear I was young once too"a young woman who looked to be in her early fifties stated.
I nodded my head and gave a small smile. Her and some man with graying hair stared at us one more time before they quickly exited the closet.
   I took a deep breath and slid down the wall in relief. Trying not to focus on whatever those old people were gonna do. We actually got away with it they had believed we were making out.
"That was a close one"I said.
Silence. I hated silence.
"What" I looked at him he had the hugest grin on his face.
"I'm the most happiest man alive" he answered sitting down next to me.
I rolled my eyes. thinking of the conversation the old couple were having about my family. It couldn't possibly be true. Maybe they had gotten me mixed up with someone else. But they said my fathers name and knew who I was.
"How do they know me? They said my parents or more likely my mom isn't my mom".
I felt like screaming and crying. I was curious I wanted to ask them more questions if I could. How did they know me?
"Who knows your last name isn't even Pierce" Logan replied.
"Yes it is" I cried letting a few tears fall.
Why was I crying? They were probably lying.
"Hey don't cry. It's probably not even you. They probably got you confused with someone trust me. These old people don't even know what they're talking about. Plus why the hell were they in this closet you think they wanted to make out.".
I sniffled and laughed a little by what he said. He was right why the hell did they walk in the closet. I shivered in disgust thinking about it. I looked at him. He looked back at me.
"You're a good kisser".
"Way to ruin the mood".
"The mood? We had a thing going" he stated wiggling his eyebrows.
"I really wanna slap you".
"But you won't".
"Try me".
He kissed me again pressing his lips to mine. Jesus Crist. Do I push away? It took me a whole darn minute before I came to my senses and pulled away to breathe.
"So how's my kissing cause this is the third time we kissed".
"You—"
Then I heard a scream and several gunshots.
His face went stone cold he grabbed my hand.
"Now you're going to learn why they think I'm insane".
Shots were being fired he pulled out a gun and started running and shooting. I was pulled so damn close to him I was practically attached. I tried not to look at the bodies and ignore the gunshots. But I couldn't help it I would always scream or whimper as I saw all the bodies fall to the floor. All the poor old people. Logan on the other hand  showed no fear in fact he was smiling  every time someone aimed at us or anytime he shot someone. Blood and bodies were everywhere. This to him didn't seem to be a big deal. I think I heard him laugh once while killing someone or it could have been my imagination. He was trying to get me to the front door unharmed and made sure no bullet hit me.
We had made it to the front door alive thank god. Holy crap all these old people's were killers. It wasn't till I was in the car I noticed blood. I checked myself it wasn't mine so it had to be Logan's.
He got shot in his arm. He showed no emotion.
"Earth to Psycho you're bleeding from your arm".
He shrugged his shoulders.
"Does it hurt" I asked.
"No"
"Can't you feel yourself bleeding from the bullet".
"No I can't really feel anything" he replied boredly as if getting show was a normal thing for him.
"Are you mentally unstable because holy shit not being able to feel that or panic in any way is crazy".
"Yes I get told I am that a lot so it's nothing new. The bullet doesn't even hurt to be honest" he stated with a smirk.
"Are you insane".
"Definitely darling".