Chapter 35: Liar

(Rose's POV)
I'm so full of rage that I don't even think angry could describe it. The rage I felt for those stupid Russians. They shot my daughter she could have died. I stared at the perpetrator. I was really going to kill him.
"I want one good reason not to kill you Adrian" I snarled.
He smirked. The kid was attractive but a little to young for me. He had coal black hair and green eyes.
"You don't want to kill me. I can help you get your daughter easy from those four idiots".
"I already have a plan why would I need you" I snapped.
"Making that fake threat was very dumb of you to do. They are requesting the help from other gangs because they believe whoever made that threat has power" he replied.
I smiled and thought for a second. This kid was a genius to figure it was me.
"How did you know".
"Easy once I saw the girl. She's beautiful you know. Has big blue eyes and light brown hair".
"I know my daughter is beautiful I don't need a man telling me that" I responded.
He chuckled.
"You'll want my help especially if you're going to war with them. I have the Italians on my side".
"Who said anything about war all I want is my daughter and I already have someone working for me"I said looking at him.
"Let me guess the one named Dylan right. He seems really easy to manipulate"he replied.
I shrugged my shoulders.
"Who cares he's a spy working for me. When he told me you shot her I was going to track you down and have my assassins put a bullet through your head".
"But you didn't and it's lucky you did. I'll help you if you let me marry her".
I laughed.
"How about no. If I get my daughter back I'm not letting her marry you. I told the boy I'd let him date her but I lied to him. Once I'm done he will get shot in the head  along with his brothers".
"Imagine our gangs combining forces. We will be unstoppable Rose. She can rule your gang if you would like" he stated.
I started thinking. He was right Russians joining us nobody could stop us. He would at least let my daughter rule the gang. There were cons but much more pros. One good one was she would have someone defending her and have a strong gang behind her. Not that mine wasn't strong but the Russians and Italians are people who have been in power for decades.
"If anything I could let her marry the Italian boss's son. He's only is his early twenties. What makes you think I should choose you".
He raised his eyebrow and laughed.
"Oh trust and believe he's already marrying some girl he fell in love with. Unless you'll like her to marry his father".
I rolled my eyes. He got me there.
"You shot her how do I know you won't abuse her when you have a fight".
" I won't. I had to shoot her but trust me it filled me with much regret and sorrow".
"So you used her".
"What has happened has happened we have a deal or not".
I bit my lip and looked at him.
"You know what I'll do it but you have to be ready at all times and so do the Italians".
He smiled and held out his hand which I took.
"Good luck and we'll be ready and I'll be ready to take my bride at any time".
I nodded my head. Men are truly stupid. He had one thing coming if he really thought he'd be able to marry her just like that. But lying is the most fun to get what you want.