Chapter 40: You Have To Be Joking

Once his car was gone. I started thinking. I would never see Dylan or Xavier again. Worse I would never see Logan again. I felt my heart crumble at the thought of never seeing him again. The sad thing was this was the reality. I let out a big cry and sat down. What did I do to deserve this. Why was I considered the whore? How would I know they pulled a gun on each other? Worst of all how could he blame me for things I couldn't help. As I kept crying I curled up in a ball. I couldn't stop thinking about the lie Daniel would tell the guys. He would probably tell them I was dead or something. Logan would think that and probably move on to some other girl. That broke my heart even more. Imaging him with some other girls. The worst thing of all of this was I didn't know where I was or what the hell I was going to do.
"Crying doesn't suit a girl like you".
I lifted my head up to reveal a guy. He had a goofy smirk placed upon his lips.  He had  blonde hair that was a mess and didn't seem brushed at all. He had dark eyes that seemed to follow my every movement. I stood up and suddenly felt violated as he looked at me up and down taking in my features.
"What the hell are you looking at" I snarled.
"At you my dear" he said taking a step closer to me.
I gulped and looked directly at him my blue eyes piercing through his brown ones.
"The red spades girl. You know you're really famous".
I glared at him. Famous? How was I famous?
"They're famous little possession and yet they decided to leave her out here. Now that wasn't smart on Daniels part was it. Think of all the people who would love to hurt you and kill you for the hell of it ".
I stiffened at his words. And felt fear bubbling up inside of me. I was going to make a run for it this guy seemed crazy.
I tried but he yanked me by my arm and pulled me so close to him that I could practically smell him. He smelled like tobacco, alcohol and some cheap cologne which made vile rise up in my throat. The combination was so horrible.
"I know nothing about them" I stepped back.
He chuckled and pulled me even closer to him. Which I didn't think was possibly. My chest was so close to his. He leaned down to whisper in my ear.
"I know everything about you".
I shivered in disgust and tried moving away but he was quick to move his arm from my arm to wrap around my waist He smirked.
"Oh how happy Logan will be once he sees I've found his weakness by herself".

My heart sank at his words. How did he know Logan?
"I'm not his weakness".
He laughed.
"Again your famous in this gang community. Word travels fast. You got kidnapped by the red spades and the psycho at some party was caught kissing you".
I took a deep breath how did he know about that party. People who were there died.
"Shocking I know. But the one survivor who lived to tell the tale was me. He took everything from me. He killed my parents in their own home. Knowing how the red spades would have the upper hand if they killed them" he snarled.
I gulped and saw how his eyes got dark.
"Not only did he kill my parents he killed my fiancé. It was a party to congratulate our engagement and he took her from me".
His eyes held hurt and rage.
"I hate to do this to you but it's like they always say an eye for an eye".
I tried moving to get out of his grasp.
"Woah settle down there girl. Don't worry I don't want to kill you. But for my plan to work I need you to be bruised up a bit. Which I see they've already done".
I looked at him with pure fear in my eyes. He grinned maliciously and I blacked out as something hard hit my head.
      I awoke to the sound of something dripping. My head was pounding. My wrist were throbbing as I felt them chained above my head. I opened my eyes fully to see so we're my legs. I started moving fast to see if the chain would break but they were bolted to the wall.
"It won't work".
I growled at the voice. It was the blonde haired kid. He must have kidnapped me. Seems ironic doesn't it the kidnapped victim gets kidnapped again.
"Get me out of these chains" I snarled.
He laughed and squatted down so he was eye level to me.
"Or what. You are all bark but no bite. After all for my plan to work you must be in those chains"he grinned.
I spit straight at him. It landed on his cheek and he looked at me disgusted and wiped  it away. He stood up. Was he leaving? Did my spit really affect him that much?
"Fine I guess you don't want small talk you want to get right into action. I like that".
What did he mean by action? He was now scaring me.
"Roll the cameras Fred".
I heard someone groan and I felt a bright light on my face.
"Not so damn close".
The guy named Fred moved back. He was bald with green eyes. He was chubby and seemed like he wanted no part in this.
"Now the red spades if your watching this video just know I have a little treat for you guys. Especially Logan. Oh when I heard you had a little crush it surprised me but you couldn't possibly think that the rest of the gangs wouldn't hear about you falling for Laura Pierce". He was looking at the camera.
What was wrong with the guy? Who the hell was he?
"Logan I the leader of the Red Leather gang have captured your weakness. ".
I couldn't hold in my laugh as I heard his gang name. The red leather. What kinda name was that? He turned around while Fred followed the movements.
"What the hell are  you laughing at" he barked.
"Einstein I'm laughing at your name red leather that's like red lace".
"No it's not".
I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. Then he got serious again.
"Logan you took the love of my life away. You took everything away from me. You killed my weaknesses which makes me stronger than you. I have the upper hand in this situation".
I felt my heart drop at those words.
"Now your little sweetheart sure has a mouth. Oh I'm gonna have so much fun with her" he stated clapping his hands which made me sick to my stomach thinking about what he just said.
"You want her back alive boys you send three million and oh I almost forgot you step down from the gang empire. Leaving me your title. I think that's fair. An eye an eye. You have three days. Times a ticking boys".
I bit the inside of my cheek as he turned around and looked at me. With a certain gleam in his eyes that I couldn't quite place. He grabbed me from my sitting position by my hair and made me stand. He unlocked the chains which made me smile. I wanted to take this opportunity to throw a punch. But I couldn't by the way he was holding me. He forced me into a hard wooden chair and quickly tied me up. Making a knot that nobody would untie unless you cut them.
"Let me the hell out of here" I screamed.
"Well doll why don't we give them a little show".
I screamed as the camera kept rolling.