Chapter Six: It's As Simple As Tieing Your Shoes

I closed and locked the door and turned the shower head on. I waited till it was perfect then started peeling off my clothing and going into the shower. There was some coconut shampoo that I used to help my hair from looking so greasy. All my worries were being washed away. The only sad part that I was still kidnapped no matter how long I stayed in  that shower nothing would change this. I wish I was water then I could be transported to freedom which would probably be the sewer but still. Freedom.
I got out the shower and dried myself. It seemed someone had came in and took my dirty clothes and replaced them with a very short red dress that would show a lot of  my cleavage and my legs. There was a red bra and underwear that matched. I put on the outfit.
I couldn't pull the dress up or pull it down because down caused more cleavage  and up caused to show more legs. I stared at the black  heels. They looked like they were ten inch platforms. I hated wearing heels. I was going to have  a mental breakdown. I was so close to screaming.
     Stay calm I told myself. I looked at myself in the mirror. I started brushing my teeth with a toothbrush that I found in the cabinet. It wasn't used since it was still in the box. Once I was done I noticed that not only did the person take my clothes, they gave me a hair dryer and curling iron along with several makeup products. So many questions were running through my mind. Firstly which creep came into the bathroom if it was locked. Secondly how did they have all these girl products.
As questions kept circulating through my head I made my hair nice and curly then worked on my makeup. I put on mascara, red lipstick, black eyeliner, and put on some dark shadow.
I looked in the mirror. I couldn't recognize myself. I looked older than I was. I hated the way I looked this was  definitely not me but I had to stay alive so I could actually escape.
I grabbed on the sink ledge for support as I opened the door. I started wobbling and  I was gonna fall face first but someone caught me.
"Easy".
"Thanks" I said looking at the tattoo boy.
"I never got your name".
"Names Xavier and your Laura right".
"Yea how did you know".
"Because Dylan talks in his sleep".
I nodded my head. He was talking about  me in his sleep? He really was a creep.
"You need help getting down the steps" he asked as he saw me struggling.
"Uh yes please".
He lifted me up bridal style and walked me down the flight of steps. At the landing the other guys were there.
"Thank you Xavier".
"You couldn't get down the steps" Logan laughed.
"No does it look like it. I'm wearing ten inch heels" I snarled.
"Well before you go you should at least eat a light snack. Here" The boss handed me a bag of chips.
I opened it and carefully started stuffing them in my mouth. I'd forgotten that I had not eaten in like two days. I was finished with the bag in like one minute.
"I like a girl who can eat" Logan stated putting his arm around my shoulders.
I rolled my eyes and followed them out into the car.
"Put this earpiece in and block it with your hair" Dylan stated.
I put it in my ear and looked at the drivers mirror to make sure it was well hidden.
"Make sure you attract the attention of a guy with blonde hair. He should be wearing a suit. Make sure to flirt with him and lead him to the alleyway. Then we'll take it from there".
"Okay" I said nervously exiting the car.
It's as easy as tieing my shoes I told myself.

Make sure to comment i love reading what you guys have to say. Also vote plz. Thx