Chapter 14: My Gifted Room

"I don't need help" I snapped struggling but making it out of the room.
They don't have guest rooms but they got a hospital room. This mansion seemed big enough to have more rooms but no they forced me to sleep with a lunatic.
"Where are you guys leading me? To another hole to finish me off" I asked.
"I wish" Xavier answered.
Balancing on one of the crutches I took the other one and smacked him on the head.
"You little bi..."
"We are here"Daniel  said opening the door.
Wow. It was a small room. But it looked comfortable. The walls were white with two paintings on the wall. Underneath it was the queen sized mattress.
"Well go in it. It's yours" Dylan said.
I went into the room and looked around.
"Hmm it's comfortable and looks pretty nice. But I thought you guys said there was no guest rooms".
"That's because this used to be a really big closet" Logan answered jumping on the bed messing it up.
Dylan came up from behind him and slapped him on the head.
"What".
"Thanks now I don't have to sleep next to psychopath" I stated sitting on a really fluffy chair.
"You still can"  Logan replied winking.
I started making fake barfing  noises.
Then I heard a loud knock before I heard kids shouting. I raised my eyebrow at them.
"This room is also a place you can hide from the monsters you are about to meet" Daniel said.