Chapter Three: A Cold Floor

(Pic is of Dylan)
I woke up to find myself on a cold wet floor. My head was pounding. I opened my eyes to see I was in a small jail cell. You gotta be kidding me.
"Help" I shouted.
Silence.
"Please! Anyone!"
"Nobody will hear you"a  familiar deep voice said.
"Please get me  out of here" I cried.
"I'd love to but I can't Laura".
"How do you know my name".
"Because Laura you know mine also" the voice said.
My eyes widened once I saw the familiar brown eyes and brown hair.
"Get me the hell out of here"I shouted as he started walking away.
I bounced up and grabbed at the metal bars. I started shaking them as if that would make a difference.
"Crap" I muttered.
I sat back down on the hard floor and put my head on the wall. I started wondering if my dad was okay. Especially my mom. The more bigger question was why was I here.
Silence.
The sound of silence was scaring me. I started humming loudly trying to replace the quietness.
     It was two hours before some guy came down to feed me. He had dark black hair and was covered in tattoos. He looked imitating. His eyes stared me down. Almost as if he was displeased by me he rolled his eyes. What the hell was his problem?
He put the tray down and kicked it towards me.
"I'm not eating that".
It was some type of meatloaf. It had weird things sticking out of it. I saw a hair which was going to make me hurl.
"Eat up princess cause that's all you got" he chuckled.
"You're lucky these bars are locking me in" I snapped.
"Yea whatever you say princess".
"Stop calling me princess you prick" I snarled.
He walked away. They gave me some unknown meat with a piece of rotten bread and no drink. I took the whole tray because it was really stinking up the cell and kicked it out causing it to hit the wall and for the meat to splatter. I smiled. Now they'll have to pick it up.
I rested my head on the wall. I was so tired and hungry it wasn't even funny. I was kinda regretting not eating that bread. My mouth tasted like something died in it and my hair was moist from all my sweat. This cell was so hot and the only small window was out of reach so I couldn't open it.
"Seriously".
"What do you want"I said not opening my eyes.
"You gotta eat something" Dylan stated.
"I'd rather die then eat that".
"You know I'm gonna have to clean the wall right".
"You deserve to clean that up. I wanna go home" I cried opening my eyes and standing up.
"I didn't kidnap you if that's what you think".
"Yea but you kinda are a if you're here not letting me go free" I snapped looking directly at him.
"I'm not in charge so whatever the boss says it goes. I can't argue with him or betray him he's like my brother".
"Aww how cute. You would never hurt your brother but you would let a young girl suffer in a cell" I sarcastically said.
He laughed.
"I really need to use the bathroom".
"Use the bathroom on the floor. People who were here did it before you".
My face went pale and I started getting sick. I was probably  sitting on someone's urine.
"I hate whoever your boss is. And I especially hate you".
I sat in the corner not caring anymore it didn't smell like urine anyway.
"Hate is a strong word".
"Well that's how I feel. Anyway leave me alone let me be trapped in a cell with peace and quiet" I stated.
Next thing I know I heard the cell door click open but quickly slam shut as he came in. Nope. For all I know he could try to touch me. Who knew what he was capable of.
"Why are you in here".
"To give you company. Since I know you hate the quietness cause I heard you humming" he replied siting down across from me.
I rolled my eyes.
"Why lord above! Why ME!!!!" I screamed.