Chapter Eight: Sleeping Arrangments

"I'm not going back to that cell".
"Nobody is saying you are" Xavier stated.
"All your going to do is change your clothes and pick a room to sleep in" Logan stated.
I didn't even care that I was still in my stupid stripper outfit. I was pissed off. They said I wouldn't have to go back to the cell but they weren't letting me get my own room. This house was big enough to have a spare room.
"Can't I get a guest room".
"There are no guest rooms. Pick a persons room you want to sleep in" Xavier said getting annoyed.
"Nobody I'll sleep on the floor" I replied.
"That's fine by me" Xavier stated going upstairs.
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in front of my chest.
"Now. Now darling we can't treat our guest like that" Logan stated putting his arm around my shoulder again.
I took his arm off of me.
"Sleeping in my room is definitely not an option" Daniel said going upstairs
He was a real mystery. But back to the task on hand who to choose. Logan seems crazy and Dylan is nice but he talks in his sleep. Both of them could possibly be lunatics. It was almost like deciding to die by getting stabbed in the heart or getting shot by a gun.
"Honestly I don't know who to choose. I don't trust either one of you"I said.
Maybe Dylan was the better option. I could possibly make him sleep on the floor or something. And if he talked I could slap him to shut him up.
"I actually don't think it's a good idea to sleep next to me your better off with Logan trust and believe. I talk in my sleep" Dylan stated.
Shit. I really don't want to be with Logan he seems more insane than the three of them combined.
"Looks like it's me and you" Logan smiled.
"Great" I stated putting  on a fake smile.
     I had already changed out of my crappy stripper outfit into a comfortable oversized shirt. They claimed this was the only thing available until they go shopping to get  me clothes. This was really making me wonder how they had the skimpy dress but not any damn pjs. I took the makeup off and brushed my hair. I made my way into his bedroom. I opened the door to see darkness.
"Welcome to my room. Excuse the mess and also shut the door".
"I can't see anything. It's dark" I replied shutting the door.
"Oh yea whatever follow the sound of my voice to find the bed".
"Seriously are you that lazy not to turn on the lights".
"Yes".
I found the bed after tripping over things and stepping on clothes. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I could make out a figure. He looked creepy as hell smiling and looking at me. He was sitting on the bed.
"You're being a creep".
"I don't bite" he said.
I  sat down while I felt the bed move and he came closer to me. I was ready to push him and then he finished his sentence.
"Hard".
"Nope I can't do this".
He laughed. His laugh started echoing making this creepy effect.
"It was a joke. Can you not take one".
"Screw you. Pass me a pillow I'm sleeping on the floor".
"No".
I took a deep breath and reached for a pillow and threw it on the ground and laid down. It was way better than the cell.
"Goodnight psycho".
"Goodnight darling".