Chapter 32: Is This How I Die???

The pain my leg wouldn't stop hurting. I could feel my blood oozing out of me and dripping down my leg. It was soaking through my pants.
"Put your weapons down" Adrian repeated.
"Enough Adrian. Your killing that girl. She's innocent" Alec stated.
"Brother you are a trader" he said as I whimpered.
Adrian removed the gun from my head and put it to my ribs.
"I'm giving you another warning weapons down now"he shouted.
They weren't backing down.
"I don't want to kill you don't worry hopefully this shot won't be fatal" Adrian whispered to me in my ear.
Oh no I thought.
He shot me again but this time he let me go as I crumbled onto the floor in pain. I screamed as I put my hand to my side. Blood. I was going to bleed out to death. This was how I was gonna die.
"Guns down. Tick tock. You know she's gonna die from loss of blood. You wouldn't want that would you".
Daniel put his gun down and everyone followed.
As black dots started to appear. I guess an agreement was made.
"Let me and the men go unharmed and you can get to the girl. PS she's doesn't look to good. ".
"Fine"Logan stated through gritted teeth.
"Oh remember boys I will be back you have just made an enemy with the Russians. Oh good luck Alec with dying and all that. You should be ashamed of yourself dying a trader to your family" Adrian stated leaving stepping over my body as the others followed in suit.
Everyone ran towards me.
"Apply pressure"Dylan cried as I felt hands on my side and upper leg.
"Hey stay with me" Xavier answered.
My eyelids were getting heavier. Making it hard for me to keep them up. I was so tired and the pain was so unbearable.
"I'm so tired though and the darkness feels so warm" I said.
"Hey no you gotta stay in the light" Dylan cried.
I smiled. This was how I was gonna die and I knew it. I was bleeding out and the doctor wouldn't get here in time.
I looked at them one last time. Daniel's  non scary boss face. Xavier's grim expression and his scary tattoos. Dylan's warm eyes and Logan's crazy personality. I shut my eyes and went to the darkness. This dear world was how Laura Pierce would die.