Chapter 36: I Wouldn't

Pic is of Natasha
After waking up the doctors forced me into rehab right away. They wanted me to gain walking again. They had feared I was going to have a limp for the rest of my life. It was the longest and most painful experience. After three weeks of doing rehab I could walk a little better. I had a limp but the doctors said it would go away in about two months.
I was currently reading some hospital magazine. The boys had left to make sure the house was tidy and stuff for my return. I told no one about the kiss with Dylan. I had no idea where my relationship with Logan or Dylan stood. I felt a connection to Logan and Dylan. I didn't want to lead them on. I wanted and needed to make a choice. I wasn't going to be one of the girls that end up  making  two boys fight for her love and that end  up breaking both of their hearts at the same time.
Trying to concentrate on the magazine I just couldn't. Both Logan and Dylan were in my thoughts and I couldn't stop thinking about them. I got up and looked out the window. I must have been so caught up I must have not heard the door open. I felt a hand pressed against my mouth. The persons other arm was around my throat and head.
"Don't scream or I will snap your neck"a women's voice said. Her voice had an accent.
I nodded my head out of fear as she unraveled her arms from around my neck. She had blonde wavy hair that was pulled back in a tight ponytail. Her eyes were a dark shade of brown that almost appeared black. Her lips were tainted in a deep shade of red. Her outfit was a pair of tight black leggings and a black crop top that showed her stomach. She was wearing a pair of heels. I noticed a gun on an belt. How the hell was she allowed in here.
"Don't make any moves or I won't hesitate putting a bullet through your head. Unlike my brother I'm not afraid of pulling the trigger"she spat at me.
Brother. Who was her brother?
She smiled.
"Oh let me formerly introduce myself Laura".
How did she know my name? In fear I stayed frozen in place.
"My name is Natasha I'm from a very powerful family. You've met my two brothers Alec and Adrian".
My heart sank. She was related to them. I was gonna die.
"Don't worry as long as you listen to me very carefully I won't kill you. See my brother Adrian has sent me to keep an eye on you. Consider me like your bodyguard against those four imbeciles who currently own you".
"What does your brother want from me" I snapped.
She grabbed me by my face and pulled out a dagger.
"Hold your tongue before I cut it out. My brother said you had to be safe from the four imbeciles that doesn't mean you can't have a little cut here and there".
I nodded my head and she let me go.
"Good now listen to me. Whatever I say you go along with. Got it. You are my brothers most prized possession currently".
"What are you taking about".
"Long story Laura just make sure you follow my every word. Got it" she spat.
I nodded my head.
"Good and if you tell anyone or say something you shouldn't. I'll kill everyone you ever loved. Your parents are the first on my list" she whistled and one girl entered.
The girl seemed older then Natasha. She was more intimidating. She had a few tattoos and her black hair was cut short. Her eyes were very clear and almost appeared grey.
"How's Logan doing" the girl with Black short hair asked. She had no accent.
"How do you know Logan" I asked.
She smiled.
"I'm sure Logan told you much about me. I'm the older sister that abandoned him".
My mouth hung open. Holy crap.
"He said you were in California".
She laughed.
"Was. Now I'm here".
I started backing up slowly knowing that I was very close to a button for nurses. Natasha was so busy arguing with Logan's sister. My shoulder brushed it and a loud noice started going off. I'm guessing this was a warning to the nurses. Natasha looked directly at me and almost like a dog she pounced on top of me and we fell back. I tried holding her fist so she wouldn't punch me.
"What did I tell you" She fumed.
As I rolled over I was on top of her now pinning her hands. But she was quick she snaked around so that my back was pressed against her chest and she had me in a choke hold. Where the hell were these nurses? I started noticing black dots appear on my vision . I threw my elbow back which hit her upper breast and chest. She was quick to let go. I got up taking deep breaths but was grabbed again by Logan's sister. She had a knife to my throat and her other arm was snaked around my waist.
The sound was still going off which was causing me to go death. Natasha sprung up and locked the door. She slapped me. I heard the doorknob going crazy.
"You just have to make things difficult" Natasha snarled.
The edge of the knife was pressing more deeper into my neck. Natasha smirked before busting the window opening and jumping down. She was gonna die, this room was on the eleventh floor. The door got busted open and the nurses rushed in. When they saw Logan's sister they froze. Next thing I know security guards came swarming in and pulled their tasers out.
"Well boys as much as I'd love to stay I must be going" she removed the knife from my neck.
"Tell my brother I said hi" she laughed before jumping out the window.
The security guards pushed me out of the way and looked out the window. They frantically started talking in their walkie talkies and ran out of my room.
Holy crap.