Chapter 26: What Did I Witness

A/n seems like the video I previously posted with this chapter no longer is available. Sorry if you weren't able to see it I really liked it tbh. However the show must go on and this is the next best thing. Make sure to comment and vote.
Laura's POV-
      "Knock Knock".
"Screw off I'm trying to sleep" I stated my eyes staying shut.
I felt the bed move and I opened my eyes.
"What did I tell you. GET OUT".
"I just wanna talk to you" he said.
"Another time can't it wait".
"No it can't. Why don't we talk in my room".
"No talk now or forever hold your peace".
"I know you searched up your name in the computer" he stated.
"How".
"Well that's all I gotta say. If you wanna talk you know where to find me".
I groaned and picked up my pillow and threw at him.
"You did that on purpose".
He smiled and whistled while he walked away. I sat up from the bed and rubbed my eyes. First of all I want to know how long I've been asleep for. Second of all who told him and how did he find out. It was dark outside when I fell asleep I was pretty sure the sun was out. Hmmm I must have slept for hours. I walked casually to the psycho's room. Just like him I entered into the room without knocking. He had no shirt on and was just wearing some sweatpants. He had abs. When he caught me staring at his chest he smirked. As I turned red in the face.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I closed my eyes and slowly started backing up.
He chuckled and after a minute he told me I could open my eyes. He had a shirt on an was sitting on his bed patting the bed to motion me to sit there.
"I knew you couldn't wait to talk to me".
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.
"Speak".
"First of all mind closing the door".
"Uh no you might kill me".
"If I wanted to kill you. Trust and believe it would've been done ages ago. Now the door".
I huffed and closed the door.
"Did Dylan tell you".
"Actually no I'm kinda hurt by that I thought we were besties".
"Seriously. Spill already".
"Not until you sit down".
"Ughhh" I said sitting down next to him.
"Alright darling it's simple I checked the computer. You do know I can check the history. When I saw Dylan come out of your room I knew something had to be up. So I pestered Dylan. Nothing. He told me absolutely nothing ".
I smiled. Good job Dylan.
"Anyway for some odd reason I went to use the computer to check something when I saw our app that searches people's names open".
Wait I thought I closed it.
"Anyway I knew it had to be you because you are the only one who would search yourself up being the curious cat that you are. Plus we had already found info about you "Logan stated looking at me.
"That's it you couldn't tell me that in my room".
"No because I'm actually gonna share a story with you".
"How long is this story".
"You wanna listen or not".
"Yes I wanna listen".
He smiled.

(A/n make sure to share, comment, and vote)