To All

THANK YOU!!! THIS STORY HAS RISEN TO #3 IN MUST READS. I NEVER IMAGINED THAT THIS STORY WOULD GROW. THERE WAS SUCH LITTLE FOLLOWING IN THE BEGINNING. THANK YOU, GUYS, SO MUCH!!! I REALLY DO APPRECIATE ALL THAT YOU'VE DONE TO ENHANCE ME AS A PERSON AND A WRITER. I'M SORRY FOR THE BOLD CAPS, BUT I FELT THAT I NEEDED TO SCREAM THIS. :)

THANK YOU ALL!

I have a fun idea. If you are reading this, could you drop one comment about how your day is going today? I do read all of these comments and I want this chapter to be filled with love.

Regardless of the quality of your day, I want you to know that every person matters. Your thoughts matter, your time matters... you matter. I care for people, and I care for you. I know that I don't know you, and I wish I did. I am sure that you are probably an awesome person. Anyways, just know that you are someone who matters. You are valuable and you are worthy. When suicide is a thought in your mind, you don't find yourself worthy of life. YOU ARE WORTHY. You have defied the odds this far; you have overcome these obstacles. Don't let what's holding you down today, stop you from conquering tomorrow. My favorite quote about suicide is, "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." As a world plagued with anxiety, depression, and other mental ailments, we need to realize that suicide is not a solution. The reason that I mentioned the previous quote is because I feel that we commonly forget that our problems are temporary. We can overcome job loss, we can overcome a broken heart; we can overcome a lost child. Ideally, we would never face pain;however, we do face it and we must overcome pain. We are strong. We are mighty. We are us.

"Don't let what's holding you down today, stop you from conquering tomorrow."- JH (Me)

Okay, I'll finish my ranting. Thank you for everything. Have a blessed day! I love you! 😘