Chaper 5 KYLE

Take a drive they say, you'll be better they say. Honestly, I thought a drive would help me. That is until I find myself at her door. Before I can think my hand raises to hit the door. Just before I hit it, I hear mumbling.

"You look beautiful! Any man will be dying to get in your thong."

"Delilah! I am not going to do that! Besides, I'm not wearing a thong."

"Great thinking! Commando offers easy access."

"No Pervert, I am wearing regular undies."

"Sure...okay. Well, as much as I love wasting time with you, we should get you to the party. After all, I know a certain someone who is looking forward to seeing you." I hear feet approaching the door. I do the first thing that is logical, I run.

Once I manage to get out of the parking lot I arrive at the party. My plan for this evening is to get Alessandro to back off of Brittany.

About two hours into the party I think I have succeeded. Then I turn to where Brittany is standing. She looks beautiful. I want to store this away in my memory but there is one thing wrong with this picture. Alessandro is standing way too close to Brittany. Oh, and he's shirtless!

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, Brittany makes eye contact with me. A smirk graces her features. Then she leans into Alessandro putting her delicate hand on his chiseled chest. I can see him shake his head in agreement. He grabs her hand and leads her to the dance floor.

Their dance starts out as an innocent slow dance but quickly escalates. Soon Brittany is grinding on Alessandro. She even goes as far as to kiss his bare chest and shoulders.

"I've had enough!" I stomp over to the two and grab Brittany. I throw her over my shoulders and storm toward my car. On the way out I nod to Delilah, signaling that we were leaving. She smiles and nods.

I gently set Brittany in the front seat of my car and buckle up her seatbelt. I jump in the driver's side and start the car.

"You are barbaric. That was so unnecessary." She huffs.

"You want to see what barbaric is really? Because I am about two seconds away from taking you right now, in this car. If you say another word, I will pull over and show you just how a barbaric feels inside of you." She whimpers in a response. I step on the petal.

In twenty minutes we reach my house. I run to her door and throw her over my shoulder again. This time I take her to my room. Laying her down I slowly peel my shirt off of my body. She groans in anticipation. Eventually she gets eager and helps take off my clothes. Now I stand in my black silk boxers. Her eyes widen when she sees just how happy I am to see her.

In my impatience I rip off her dress to reveal her undergarments. I kiss her plump lips while undoing her bra. She eventually deepens the kiss to include our tongues. Right when she moans in our kiss I harden to unbelievable stiffness. I pull apart to lower my mouth to the last thing that sets us apart as far as clothes. I leave a trail of kisses while I move her undergarment with my teeth. I kiss her neck while whispering in her ear.

"You lied." She gasped realizing what I meant as I held up her black thong.

Before she could recover my lips were on hers again. She slid my briefs down and kissed my chest. This threw me over the breaking point.

I positioned my body just right and slowly slid my length inside of her. She gripped my shoulders as she bit her lip. I kissed her mouth and tugged on her bottom lip. She opened her mouth for me to explore. We were becoming acquainted with one another. I picked up the speed while she whimpered and moaned. The sensation built up, her breathing became more labored, and her grip on my shoulders became tighter. I thrust deeper in her tightness.

Before she reached the climax I quickly pull out. She looks up at me and whimpers. "Why-did-you-stop?" She says through labored breathing.

I lean towards her ear to whisper, "I want you to scream my name when you come."

"I don't want your neighbors to hear though."

"I want the whole world to hear just who is bringing you to paradise. I want all the men in the world to know that you are off limits."

She slowly nods her head while I suck on her neck. She grips my waist and brings me toward her once again. I slide back into her. This time I thrust quickly and deep. Her breathing once again picks up. Just as her body starts to shiver she yells loudly. "KYLE!"

Once her shivering has stopped I lay down to catch my breath. All those years and I have finally done it. I have finally made Brittany Cole mine. I slowly drift into a deep slumber.