Chapter 6 Brittany/Kyle

Brittany

Ah, my head is killing me. I have this throbbing pain in between my legs too. Plus there is something heavy over my stomach. I slowly open my eyes to almost scream.

Kyle Peters is asleep right next to me! Where are his clothes? More importantly, where are my clothes? I can't remember what happened last night. Finally seeing my dress torn to  pieces on the floor I realized what happened.

Once I manage to remove Kyle's arm and stand up my suspicions are confirmed. Staring me in the face on Kyle's sheets is red blood. My blood. I think it is safe to say that I am not a virgin anymore.

With humiliation and despair building inside of me I quickly grab clothes and run out of the house. I will not be drinking again.

Kyle

I wake up today with a huge grin on my face. That is until I stretch out and don't feel Brittany anywhere. I quickly open my eyes to reveal an empty bedroom. Running throughout the house calling her name I quickly freak out. Where could she have gone?

I mean, I know it is wrong to take advantage of a drunk person but I  finally saw my opportunity.

Maybe she left a clue in my room. Running back up the stairs I raid my bedroom. Wait, what was that? Lifting the sheets of my bed I see the stain. A blood stain, her blood stain. That can only mean one thing, Brittany is a virgin. Well was a virgin. I stole Brittany Cole's virginity!

Shit! I wish I would have known that. No wonder she was whimpering. I didn't even wear a condom because I thought she was on birth control. Stupid Kyle! A virgin would not expect to randomly lose her virginity.

Somehow, the thought of Brittany's stomach being swollen with my child brings immense pleasure. Just thinking about it makes me hope that she really is pregnant. Then I can always have a connection to her.

Now I just need to find out how long it takes for a pregnancy test to work properly, and find an excuse to keep Brittany here.