Chapter 1

I can't believe this is happening! I am really going on a trip to Hollywood. Except, the trip isn't what I am pumped up about. I am looking forward to seeing him.

Kyle Peters, the one that got away. I haven't seen him since our Freshman year in high school. Even then, it was an unrequited love. Sure he was flirty, but with who wasn't he flirty?

I still remember him like it was yesterday...his piercing blue/green/golden eyes, his plush lips (never have I actually kissed), his muscles, his humour, his smile, and the fact that I wish I would have kissed him when I had the chance.

I hope I see him in Hollywood. I know Hollywood is large, but I haven't seen him since his dad shipped him away. Maybe, just maybe faith will push us together again.

Just five more days and then we're off.

Five Days later...

"Brittany! Come on, we're going to be late." My best friend, Delilah yelled.

Delilah is my rock. I mean, I've never been one of those vulnerable girls who needed people, but it is nice to know that I have support when I need it. Delilah is a blonde bombshell. She has never been heavy, but she lost pound after pound when we hit high school. I on the other hand keep getting larger and larger. I never understood how I have great features, (large eyes that go from a dark Caribbean Sea blue, to a light pool blue color, to a golden speckled center with green sprinkled all throughout; plump pouty lips, and dimples) but I have a terrible figure. Literally, the only thing that I have going for me as far as body are major curves. Which I hate. Search "love handles" and you'll know where I'm coming from. Anyways, Delilah has subtle curves, a beautiful face, and awesome boobs. That came out wrong. She has a nice pair of full boobs. Yeah, not much better. Let's just say I am slightly jealous of my best friend.

"Coming, I just want to look nice."

"For who?" Kyle "It's not like we know anyone there."

"Myself. Is that so hard to believe?"

"Including that I've known you for eighteen years and not once have you dressed up, yes."

"Just be happy that I am ready."

"Oh believe me I am. Now get your sloth self in the car so we don't miss our flight."

"Yeah yeah yeah. You can take that car and shove it up your..."

"What? I don't think I heard you correctly. What did you say Brittany?"

"I said that I love you more than a crack head loves crack."

"That's what I thought."

On the plane...

"So, why do you look so happy? I haven't seen you that happy since you and Kyle fought in Freshman Algebra."

"We weren't fighting."

"You're right, you two practically salivated over each other. I mean you could feel the built up sexual tension. Kyle always was so sweet toward you, even when you fought. Remember how he tried to act like a manwhore even though he only dated one chick?"

Do I? I remember everything about him like it was yesterday. It hurt me to know that he was kissing her and I was just on standby. Our first day of Freshman year I was new to the school district. I sat in the back row off to the side, since everyone was partnered up with their friends. Then he strolled in casually late, our teacher told him to sit by me. My first thought was "Damn, he's fine!" Luckily I never said that out loud. I called my friends from my old school and dished out all about my new partner. Except, I didn't know his actual name, so I referred to him as "the hot guy in my Algebra class." Needless to say, it took me half of the year to find out what his last name was. Now, I would love to say that I told him everything after he dumped his sorry girlfriend, but I didn't. The truth is I was too prideful. I was known as the ultimate good girl. He had suspicions about my thoughts on him, (he thought I liked him.) I always lied though, and said "no." I mean I saw his boxers, abs, and calves, it's hard not to like a guy with a perfect body, personality, and the perfect chemistry. I just never gave him the whole truth.

When he was dating Georgia Nero, (the witch herself) I temporary just saw him as a friend. She was psychotic, I mean, once we were in tenth grade she acted like she didn't hate me the previous year. I even ended up having a mutual friend. Who told me EVERYTHING Georgia use to say about me, which happened to be anytime Kyle was mentioned. Georgia use you say, "Oh my gosh, there is this one chick, I don't know her name, but she is getting on my nerves. She keeps flirting with Kyle and telling him that she wants to be with him." Once the breakup was official, I had a full blown crush all over again. This time though, I wrote everything I could in a diary because he kept telling all of us that he was moving to Hollywood next year. Let's just say that I was beyond crushed when the summer rolled around. I have waited to see him ever since.

"Earth to Brittany. Hello? Are you there Sweety?" I see a shadow of this delicate hand move across my face.

"Huh? What?"

"Brit-Brit our plane landed twenty minutes ago, everyone has gotten off the plane."

"Oh. Wow, have I been spaced out that long?" Delilah gives me a look of disbelief.

"If you mean a five hour plane ride then yes, yes you have."

"I guess we should go to baggage claim."

"Probably, let's go face Hollywood!"