Chapter 8

I can't believe it! I stare at the pink plus sign in horror. I'm pregnant. I burst into tears. Delilah barges in without knocking.

"So, I guess I'm an aunt."

"Delilah, where did I go wrong? I can't do this to my child."

"Then tell Kyle."

"I can't, I have to tell his mom though."

"We'll go to the doctor's just to be sure."

After three months of Delilah taking care of me, I have finally come to the conclusion that it is time for me to see Kyle's family. I have a plane ticket scheduled for today. Delilah insisted on coming but I had to give her a break.

"See ya Love! You better give my baby the proper care."

"I will, thanks D."

The plane ride was terrible. I was crying the entire time. There was this cute guy next to me who tried to help.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" His deep voice broke my thoughts.

"I-I will be fine."

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" I shake my head. "Will a beauty like yourself at least tell me your name?" His chocolate eyes sparkled with happiness and worry.

"I'm Brittany, Brittany Cole."

"Well Beautiful Brittany, from where are you?" He winked.

"Maine. How did you know I'm not from Hollywood?"

"Honey, you don't have the Hollywood accent."

"Well, what is your name Mr.Know-It-All?"

"Well, that would be a secret. I can't tell you, or else I'd have to kill you. After all, where is the fun in a chase if you know my name?"

"I'm not chasing you."

"That's right, you already caught me." He winked.

"What a flirt." I mutter while rolling my eyes.

"What? Did you call me your favorite flirt." He stated more than asked.

"Welcome passengers. We are now landing in Hollywood. Enjoy your stay!" The flight attendant informed us.

I started to get my things and walk off the plane. A voice stops me cold in my tracks.

"I hope I see you again, Brittany!" The flirty guy on the plane yells.

I turn around to respond but before I can he's gone. I guess now I have to face the real monster, my child's other half of the family.