Chapter 3

After finally finding my room key, I was at the door of my hotel room. When I finally made it into the room, I heard absolutely nothing. Delilah wasn't in the room. Fear crept into me. Where on earth is Delilah?

After throwing clothes everywhere, I finally find my phone. I try to call Delilah's phone. The person who picks up the phone is certainly not my best friend.

"Hello, Condom Central. If you've got the package, we've got the wrappage." A deep voice states humorously.

"I swear, if you aren't my friend Delilah, you will regret it. You better not have kidnapped her! So help me, if you hurt her, I will make the most demented psychotic killers seem like butterflies. I know how to kill you to where you will never be found, and if you are, you will be labeled as a John Doe. Test me and you won't live to regret it." I finished my rant ready to hear where my best friend was being held captive.

A deep laugh jolts out of the phone, almost making me drop it. This guy is crazy! He is laughing at a threat.

"Brittz, I am not going to harm De."

"You better watch it bud- wait what did you call me?"

"Brittz."

"There is only one person who has ever called me that. Who are you?"

"I'm hurt that you don't remember me Darling."

Instead of responding, I look at my phone and press the red button. Yep, I hung up on him. I hung up on Kyle Peters.

I'm in the middle of an episode of Vampire Dairies when a door is opened. I'm just relaxing in my skimpy pajama shorts and large T-shirt. I guess I should see who in the house. Ah man! I can't drool over Enzo and his sexy accent.

"So what's been happening?" I don't even have to turn around before I know that my best friend is talking.

"Enzo is being sexy, like always. Where did you go?" The larger question is where did you find Kyle?

"I hope he isn't being as sexy as me."

"Diea, you will always be my one true love." I sarcastically roll my eyes.

"Anyways, I was walking outside to cool myself down, when I met our good friend Kyle Peters. He was apparently here to fetch his three friends. They were in the pool, did you see them? Oh, and I didn't say the thing about Enzo and being sexy."

"Nope. Never heard of them. What do you even mean? I heard you say ' I hope he isn't being as sexy as me.'"

"Are you sure Brittz, because they just told me about this smoking blonde that they met in the pool named Brittany Cole. Do you by any chance have a sexy black one-piece?" That most certainly was not Delilah speaking. Turning around I scream when I come chest to chest with Kyle Peters himself. Now I'm certain who mentioned there sexiness versus Enzo's.

"Ahhh! Do not have any black swimsuit, Stranger." Smooth Brittany, real smooth.

"That hurts Brittz, that really hurts. I know you remember drooling over me in Algebra. I was the hot guy that sat on your right. You remember, you totally loved me. Ring a bell?"

"Let's see...Do I know an arrogant, egotistical, and delusional guy. Ummm, I don't know you."

"Psh, I mean you totally don't remember him." Delilah scoffs.

"Okay Brittz, well you will definitely be going to the party tonight." Kyle steps closer while saying this.

"No, I won't." I say while stepping back.

"What's wrong Brittz? Afraid I'll steal your heart again? Besides, Delilah is going, and she promised me a dance with a hot blonde. I mean, if Delilah doesn't show up, I think you'll do." What a jerk!

"You know what? We will go. After all, Alessandro promised me a slow dance, Jean-Luc promised grinding time, and Quan promised to get me drunk." I have just the plan to avenge that previous comment Kyle stated. I step towards Kyle with our lips almost touching.

"You know, you don't have to go. I mean, I know how jealous you get when you see my tongue down another girl's throat." Really Kyle? That's your excuse? He leans in, he's going to kiss me.

"Bring it on, Pretty Boy." Right when our lips are about to connect, I yank aways from him and shove him out of the door.

He heaves a loud groan. "You're just torturing me now." My only response is a loud unladylike laugh. "You'll regret that Brittany Cole." I can hear mumbling so I open the door. Kyle is talking to himself. "I will stake my claim on you. I will make you scream my name. I will make you forget your name and all of the boys that have come before me. I will show you what a real man is like. I will ruin you. You will only ever have me on your mind. Every time you think of me you will tremble in ecstasy. You will be mine." He has no idea.