"Aquaria, can I ask you a personal question?" I locked my fingers in her hair, she smiled and nodded.

"Of course."

"Do you know who your real mother was?" I whispered quietly. She swallowed and her eyes fell shut.

"Didn't I already tell you that I don't know?" She with quite an angered tone.

"I'm sorry, I just-"

"Hey! stop apologizing for things you didn't do! Crackie, every time you say sorry to me... I'm going to refuse play time the next day." She smiled at me, but I knew she tried to change the subject. I frowned, I couldn't stop myself-

"Please! I love play time!" I bit my lip and saw her expression change.

"Yeah, I know you do. You're such a little slut for me!" She squeezed my butt again, but I needed to have my question answered!

"Please answer my question!" I begged. She shook her head.

"I can't! I'm like you... I don't know my real mother." Aquaria bit her nail and turned on her back. I smiled, getting a great sight of her body, and her big chest. The blankets were down at her pelvis, and her stomach was bare.

"It's okay. I'm with you." I placed a desirable hand on her soft tummy, circling her stomach gently.

"Mmh- yeah yeah-" she closed her eyes. "Can we stay here for the whole day please?"

"Yeah, why not, but we need to brush our teeth and clean!"

"Easy!" She snorted and I smiled with a seductive lip bite.

"Really? The last time I had to drag you out of bed to get you to wash was when you actually hit me!" I faked an angered expression and pouted.

"Well-- I'm lazy! And washing is for dirty people!" She tutted and I burst into laughter. 

"Stop joking around! let's get changed and we can slump here all day for as long as you want!" I sat up and climbed over her, standing up and looking down at her resting body. She groaned and turned away.

"No!" She whined. I grabbed her forearm and tried my hardest to pull her out of the bed, failing because of how weak I was. She chuckled and I groaned, I then quickly grabbed her waist and successfully pulled her over the edge and having her fall to the floor with a thud. "Bitch!" She groaned deeper and stayed put. I gasped and crouched down.

"Sorry! But you were being awkward!" I huffed. She simply muffled into the carpet and curled into a ball. "Ugh, fine! But I'm gonna go wash and be clean!" I flicked my short hair and skipped out, closing the door behind me before walking into the bathroom, chuckling to myself. I closed the door and took off my necklace and placed it gently and safely onto the small stool. I smiled and unknowingly began to hum to myself as I slowly took off my dress. I stepped out of the pretty pink bundle of fabric and put it against the wall, far away from harm. My eyes met the mirror and I cringed at how awful I looked; I was so tired and I had dark circles under my eyes, my cheeks were red and my hair was messy. I sighed and tried to neaten my hair, I haven't looked in a mirror in a bit, quite surprisingly. I fiddled with my bra and unhooked it, letting it fall to the floor, my head looking down and I immediately noticed red bite marks. It wasn't a big deal, I remembered and felt them all and it was the way Aquaria showed her love to me. I smiled and took off my underwear and turned on the taps, dashing the water over my face. I flinched at the sudden impact, inhaling deeply and wiping my eyes. I noticed how my nose was now slightly crooked after the incident, I never noticed it until now. My nose was too big for my face and I hated it; I used to think I was pretty, but I was young, and now as I grew older and ever since I've met Aquaria I realised how much her beauty outshined mine. Her lips were perfect, her body was perfect, her nose was perfect and her hair was even more perfect. What isn't perfect about her? I hissed and cussed to myself, covering my face and losing the happy feeling I had. I heard a knock on the door, making my head shoot up and my stomach churn in what felt to be a mix of excitement and fear. "Aquaria?" I called out, hearing her hum in agreement.