Chapter 34- Not a Fairytale

"How long you're going to hurt her like this? Is she that easy for you?"

I was staring in the emptiness of this garden that runs along the way to our department. I heard someone stomping towards me and halted their feet right in front of me, blocking the view of multicolored flora before my eyes. I scrunched my eyes shut, hoping this way I would not have to face this question; However, you cannot just run away from confrontations. You have to answer about your deeds, all the good ones and the bad ones.

"I know that you know very well, she wasn't crying for a mere hairline cut. There was something more. There was you " A scowl appeared on her forehead making her look more persistent and intimidating . I could not hide myself from her piercing eyes. Nevertheless, I was unable to form words in my mouth.

"Yah, Min Yoongi ! Do I look crazy to you? Why aren't you answering? Why on this freaking earth you kissed her in Jeju when you said she did not know. In addition, that day she spat all those profanities ... ", she moved closer, grabbing my shoulder. Her grip was so strong and her nails were almost digging in my skin through the fabric of my shirt. I feared her fierceness. "Have you done something bad? Something very, very bad? You are betraying your girlfriend at one side but did you do something− Mind you, Min Yoongi ! If you hurt my friend, I will hurt you. Badly. I'll punish you in the deadliest of the ways."

Words emerged through her mouth almost firing daggers at me. She was serious. All this talk was hella serious and it was swallowing me completely into deep wells of confrontations. I had to say what I was thinking. At least to her.

"I broke up with Min-ah." At first, I hesitated but said it anyway.

"She thinks we, Hyeri and I have something going on between us. " her mouth agape , her hands running in her dark hair .

"Mind explain if she's thinking right or wrong ? " she took a seat beside me , her eyes still not disconnecting her continuous glaring which I thought might burn me .
"I'm going to confess my feelings to her today."
I answered her now trying to face her hazardous glares with my own determent eyes.
"Are you for real, Yoongs?"
Soo Jung's voice lowered a few octave. She called me with the nickname she had given to me. Seemed like she was not that furious anymore.
"Do you think all this you just spoke even makes any sense? You are a loser with your story telling. Your story is so damn abrupt. "I looked at her in confusion. Was I really losing my mind?

"Are you going to prove Min-ah right because she thinks you and Hyeri are a thing? Therefore, are you really planning to become a thing? "

My brain rummaged through the miscellaneous thoughts erupting inside and I nodded. I guessed she concluded right.

"Do you really like her? Like, like her? "
I shook my head and her brows squeezed.
"I will tell her first. "
"Yoongs I don't know what's going in this empty head of yours but if you dare to hurt my friend —"

"I know you'd disown me or chop my head. May be even worse if that is near to the possibility. But believe me; I am not planning to hurt her anymore. I have already done a lot because of overthinking and just doing shit but I will not do anything like past from now on. Min-ah can think whatever she likes. Though I am responsible for pretending to be with her while my heart was actually not involved all this while. I have been deceiving her and myself too. However, not anymore. I am going to begin my amends from today. From now. "

She could not speak for a while. Obviously, she was scared for her friend's sentiments but I guessed my words had given her enough hope for some time. Until she would see her happy. I hope that with me.