Chapter 9-"Put your specs on!"

Lee Hyeri's POV

"Hyeri-ah? Lee Hyeri?"
I was on my way to the library to check some books related to the project when Hobi called my name from behind.

" Ne? "
" Umm, Actually I wanted to talk about something. A favor you can say. "

"Haha Hobi why are you hesitating? Just tell me what you want to say. "

" It's related to work so . . . "
" Aish . . . Hopa just tell me already! "
" Okay. Actually we are preparing for our album and this time we are planning for something big. We are going to release it nationwide and internationally too. And we are working for music videos too. "

"Woaaaaahhhhhh!! JJINJAAEEYOO!!??? "
" Yah! It's a secret yet. Don't react. I'm telling you just because you are a friend and we are partners in work too. "Hobi whisper-yelled.

"Arrasso! Arrasso! You can trust me. I won't tell anyone. "
I imitated a zip lock with my fingers.

"The thing is, I need to practice for my dance for teaser. It's going to be only my song. So can you please visit the site without me? I promise I'll equally contribute in work after that. "

"Alright! Alright! There's no problem. I'll brief you everything with pictures afterwards. You just go and concentrate on your practice. Okay? "

"Thank you! Thank you so much Hyeri! I'll always need such a supportive friend like you. "

"Yah! But promise me, you'll show me the teaser first even before release . . . And I'll come and see your practice too. Deal? "

" Umm . . . Ohkay, DEAL! "
" Bye! "

Such a hardworking guy! No wonder Jihyo likes him so much.

This year passed in a blink. It was going to be our final project for third year and we all were trying our hard to give our best. Bangtan Boys were now getting popular and now-a-days they were planning to advance. They were so caught up with their schedule still they were trying to manage everything.

After finishing today's classes, I conferred with my group members about our site visit. We decided to leave in an hour. Yoon-gi was nowhere to be seen so I thought to look for him in the central garden. As I presumed, he had occupied the quietest spot with a note book and pen in his hand. He was writing something.

He was so immersed in his work that he didn't even get aware of my presence.

"Yoon-gi ? "

He literally startled as he had no idea where he was.

" Hmm? "
" What are you working on? "
" I'm writing our new song. Actually my own song. "
" Really? Can I see? "
I took my seat on the sitting-stone beside him.

"No!"
A straight No! I really was excited.
Disappointment.

Don't feel anything Hyeri! He's like this. You know it.

Min Yoon-gi 's POV

She was struggling to hide her disappointment but it was more turning into obvious. I refused her just to see her reaction.

"Put your specs on!"

She opened her mouth to say something but suddenly I commented, without looking at her still peeking a little. She immediately turned towards me and frowned. She was surprised at what I said her. But she somehow tried to manage her expressions and continued what she was going to say.

"Alright! I have discussed with Min-Jae and others and we are leaving in an hour for our site visit. Hobi's busy for his practice so he won't come. "

She explained everything without looking at my face.
Is this how you show that you're upset?

"I can't come too. I'm busy, you can see. "

I hid the smirk on my face before she could notice.

"But there'll be only four of us."

"So are you saying you cannot do?"

I raised my left eye-brow.

"Or you're saying that you cannot do this without me?"

She flustered on my question. I didn't know, teasing her would be this much amusing.

"Ohkay we'll do."

She still didn't look in my eyes and got up.

She should not try to hide her expressions. This makes things more obvious.

She was now putting her specs on.

Lee Hyeri 's POV

Our supposed site was located in the vicinity of the southern part of the city so we made a decision to take a bus. All four of us, three other boys and me we all were waiting at the bus stop.

Oh! Where're my site-info handouts?

I checked all my stuff and bag.

Oops! I forgot them in my locker.

I informed my mates and ran towards the university. While I got near my locker, my phone buzzed. It's Min-Jae's call.

"Hyeri! Bus's here so we are leaving or else we'd need to wait for another 30 minutes . You can con . . ."

"Hello?"

"Hello Min-Jae?"

Aishh! My phone's battery got drained!

I took my hand-outs and got back to the bus stop. Now I'd need to wait for another half an hour. How I'll conclude my work in such limited time. I need to get home at 6. Aahhh ! I can't even tell mom that I'll be late.

Ottoukea??

I was busy in ranting at myself with my head down when I heard a vehicle horn screaming near me. I turned my head up and looked at front of me.

"YOON-GI???"