Chapter 11-My Un-requited Love

Lee Hyeri's P.O.V

Having a crush on someone and being in an un-requited love are two different things.
When you have a crush on certain someone, it means you neither demand anything nor expect yet being sincere.

Their presence affect you.

The feeling of their presence excites you.

There's only one thing and that's happiness. As if even you are not with them but still you imagine scenarios, keeping them close to your heart and strolling in your mind.

Being in a one-sided love shares all the aspects of the crush thing but you start to add and respect your feelings too. 'Their ' happiness affects your happiness.

You get hurt by their words.

You get hurt by their behavior towards you.

They surprise you.

They hurt you.

Being in a one-sided love arises a wish to spend the rest of your life with them. You admit in your head that there's no possibility but your heart . . . Your heart is all blind.

And I have come to realize that restraining myself to not to have any kind of feeling for him is turning my crush into an unrequited love.

Obviously a miserable one.

My mind came back as Jin-Oppa asked me about his joke. I pretended that I heard him and laughed. As an anticipation, I asked him for his another dad-joke.

 As an anticipation, I asked him for his another dad-joke

I laughed really hard. It reminded me how Jimin laughs on his jokes. Jimin's face flashed into my mind, Cute and a little chubby which was turning into thinner one because he was working hard for their new album and he was dieting to improve his appearance. He really doesn't need to. Poor Jiminie!

~

He dropped me outside my site and I could see my members from afar. Yoon-gi was nowhere to be seen. I really thought that he changed his mind and was going to come but he wasn't here. Well I don't care. More accurately, I pretend to not to care much.

Our project was to design a hospital so we were analyzing the aspects regarding climate and circulation there. Lisa and Soo Jung's group was also present along with many other groups.

"Where's Yoon-gi? He texted me that he's coming. "

Soo Jung was concerning about me working with two non-serious guys plus one slightly concerned about what were actually doing here. It was just me who was leading them and explaining what to do.

"He really wanted to come but as you know they are working on their new album so I suggested him to do that rather than coming here."
I knew she would text him right-away to ask so I hid that he refused to come.