Chapter 4-Explosion

"Ayo Ladies and Gentlemen!
If you're ready then scream out, yeah
differently from other kids
in my style
in my my my style yeah-oh"

Jungkook's voice suddenly slid onto my eardrums as I tried to squeeze my eyes to see the caller's id on my phone. It was Saturday so I wanted to spend my all day hugging my pillow a.k.a sleeping.

But I guess that's not what my friends wanted!

I have set Bangtan Boys' Dope as my ringtone. My all-time favorite song!
It seemed that buzz wasn't going to stop so I found no way to ignore.

Namjoon Calling. .

"Ne Namjoon-ah?"
I muttered with a sleepy tone.

"Anneyong Hyeri-ah! Were you sleeping? Sorry I disturbed you. I'll call you la . . . "
Just before he got to complete his sentence, someone yelled at him in the Background,
" Yah Namjoon-ah what are you doing? Just get straight on the point! "

I guessed he replied something in refusal,
< Now why the heck they are talking with each other if they broke my sleep. >

"Never mind, hand me this phone."

"Hyeri-ah Anneyong! "
So it's Hoseok.

"Hopa! Just come to the point already. I'm sleeping. "
I really wanted to cut the line.

"Now you're not! Just get out of your bed and get ready, we are coming to pick you! "

Is he out of his tiny beany brain!!

"What the fudging hell are you saying?"
I asked in a frustrated tone.

"Didn't you receive Jihyo's Texts? I asked Lisa to text you too. Never mind, we are planning to go out to have fun. Our gang and your gang! "

My brain was still strolling in the heaven.

"We'll pick you and Jihyo. Jin -hyung has borrowed his Dad's car. Others will come on their own. "

It was sorta adequate. My weekend wasn't really going to ruin.

"Ohkay, I'm getting up"

Now I need to get ready ..

Ahh my brain! Wake up Lee Hyeri!

~~~~

"Umm what should I wear??"

I was staring at my wardrobe with still sleepy eyes.
Should i wear jeans and top or skirt or a dress!
Depends upon what kind of place we are going!
But He'll be there too.

I must be blushing right now. I could tell without even seeing in the mirror.

I need to look good. Doesn't matter wherever the place we are going. Being a little dolled up wouldn't hurt.

I chose a pearl white dress with Spanish patterned full sleeves and a fringe around my neck. I put on a little make up. My baby pink lipstick and a pair of Grey contact lens. Finally I completed my attire with a pair of my yellow Platform shoes.
I stared at my reflection in the mirror for a while.

"Dangsin-eun yeppeoyo!"
(You are Beautiful!)

I suddenly imagined Yoongi's image in the mirror, standing behind me, gazing me intensely.
Aishhhhh!
I blushed.
Ahh my day-dreams!
Hehehh.

A horn honked outside my house. Must be them, so i left my YoonGi there, in the mirror, kissed my mom a goodbye and went outside.

It wasn't really a car. It was a big Van definitely for the nine of us. Taehyung waved at me.
" Sunbae, Here !! "
Jin oppa was coming out of the van , heading towards the driving seat .

"Hyeri -ah!!"
He exclaimed.
I waved two of them.
" Yah Taehyung-ah! I'm your Sunbae (senior) in the university. Now you can call me Noona (elder sister). I won't mind. "
I smiled at him while providing shade above my eyes, hiding them from sun. It was sun's time to set but still a little sunlight was there. I'm not used to contact lens so i couldn't take any risk.

Suddenly Jungkook popped out his head out of window,

"NOOOO! You're my Noona, only mine!!! "
Tae rolled his eyes at him.

"Arrasso! Arrasso! "
(I got it! I got it! )

I laughed with my full heart. They were really my second family. My cute little dongsaeng!
I was still laughing while entering and settling in the van, rotating my eyes around to find where Yoongi's sitting.

I found him nowhere.

"Where's Yoongi? Is he coming there directly? "
I asked in a casual tone.

"Nope, He won't be able to join us. He's busy somewhere important. "

My lips' curve turned into a rather straight one. Still I somehow managed to fake it. They'll notice I know.
Then we picked Jihyo and head towards the Club.
For around 2-3 hours, we danced and jumped around. Not me actually, I'm not so into the clubs and all but I somewhat danced a little with my friends, for my friends. I wanted to brush his thought from my mind so this is what i could do. All of them were now tired and hungry .Time was getting around Dinner so we thought of a place which turned out to be each of us' favorite so we packed ourselves in the van and got on the way to reach there. Tae and Jimin's bickering was still on the peak. As the time passed, i was succeeded in getting him out of my head, for a while.

The place we wanted to eat happened to be a mall. We girls did a little window shopping and boys went to place the order.

As we were checking the summer collections, going from one shop to another. I noticed two familiar faces.

My face turned dark.
It was Yoon-gi . . . . With his girlfriend, Min-ah.

They were happily checking different shops with Yoon-gi's arm circled around Min-ah's shoulders.

Lisa received Hoseok's call and we head towards the cafe and I, trying not to look them again.
______

All of us were hungry to our heads so we just dig into the food the next second it arrived on our table.

"Hey it's Yoongi-hyung on that table!"
Jimin exclaimed while keeping his part of chicken from Jungkook.

"With his girlfriend . . . "
Tae's expressions said everything. He doesn't actually like Min-ah.
I saw them when I turned my neck towards them. Yoon-gi was caressing Min'ah's cheeks and eyeing her with love. They might be waiting for their order.

I felt something wetting my eyes. I turned back my head.

"Excuse me guys, I'm going for the loo."

I said and got up from my seat. The sudden explosion of my emotions, I didn't want to shock anyone of them with it.

•••
••

Need your feedback.!

tell me if you're liking this story or else im thinking to just stop this story here.