Chapter 27-My Saviour

It's been long since Yoongi came to the campus. Even they were free from their promotions as Hobi informed. He still needed a break.

Wae .

Hell, I was missing him. To the limit, it was killing me .

I was staring at my food tray that contained my almost favorite meal while sitting on the mid-tier in amphitheater. I was no longer in the mood to eat since I saw Hobi and Namjoon . Being the busiest ones in the group other than Yoongi , Even they were here then why he wasn't ?

I was mentally jumbling over my thoughts when a cute cat like figure with a pair of glasses resting on their button nose popped in front of my eyes . I shrieked a little because it genuinely surprised me. But that figure just moved and jumped up to sit beside me.

"Hey Sunbae! " Oh. That hazel eyed guy.
"Your name, again? "
"Never told you before." He grinned like an idiot. Though he was a cute bun. Spare me, again.
"You know who are you talking to, aren't you? " I fake-snapped, pressing a smile trying to play with teasing a little. He seemed to be intimidated by my tone and reflected a sheepish expression. "I'm–I'm Sorry, Sunabe . "
"It's fine , little Tintin ! Though you don't even stand near to the word 'little'." He was actually a tall guy and looked older for being a first year student. He might have his reasons.

"I'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun."
" Lee Hyeri . "He again smiled like a cat as I told him my name. "What's your favorite animal ? "
"Hnm?" I gave him an amusing look as he himself seemed flustered for asking such question but soon recovered and pushed his glass with his finger to the right place.

Before I could even answer his childish question, I saw a black cladded figure walking through the corridor. My eyes caught its sight and I gasped in wonder.
Was it...

I left all my tinks-and-tanks there and ran towards the corridor leaving a gaping Baekhyun behind.

●●●

In the corridor I slowed down my pace and rather began to walk so I won't look so much desperate to see him. Caught in a cluster of his fan girls , he was trying to force a smile on his face as it was now his job to never upset any fan even if he's not feeling like talking or anything . His forced smile was so evident, at least in my eyes. I walked near the crowd and as if he sensed my presence, he turned around. Right in the moment butterflies began to flutter in my stomach but died at the very next because he didn't even acknowledge my presence.

Min Crabby Yoongi just ignored me.

I just stood there for a while waiting for the crowd to shrug off, hoping that may be he ignored me for not to catch any unwanted attention. Soon people scattered and he resumed to walk away in the corridor.

Leaving me behind.

I was caught in un-believability. What he was doing so when he was so cheering and enchanting in the trip. That time was like I was getting all of his attention. We were friends. Didn't he remember the promises he tied me into.

"Will you be my friend forever? Will you promise to not to leave me ever? Will you promise to be with me forever? "

I was so numb to get anything out of the situation.

•••

I strode out of the cab as I took out a big scaled model of a Resort project. It was so big that I couldn't hold and travel in the bus so I had to hire this cab. I was struggling to reach the wallet in my bag when a hand reached my model and grabbed it with helping with the other. I reached to the driver but he drove away. Because clearly, he had been paid. I looked up to see who that person was whose so in a bright mood on a Monday morning to help anyone.

Turned out, TinTin!

He was walking beside me, matching my pace though I was walking so slow because of the continuous pangs in my head due to working for straight 36 hours. He tried to cheer me up with his jokes that sounded somehow lame to me. Blame my moods!

"Sunbae , have you eaten anything ? " He asked between cracking another joke about some bald ant. His question awakened my put-on-sleep hunger but I still tried to deny.

"I haven't! " And failed.
He remained silent for the next walk till he dropped to my studio and placed my model right on my table. It didn't go unnoticed by my eyes that almost everyone gaped at the sight in front of them–a charming guy carrying my stuff to here. Fine, he was way too good looking and older for just being a junior but still they shouldn't give us such ogling eyes. Even when I was not that much of a time-sparing-and-eyeing-thing.

Next thing I felt a hand grabbed my wrist and before I could even react, I was dragged out of the studio. Just as we were outside, I pulled my wrist out of his grasp and looked at him with anger flashing in my eyes. I didn't like this. He was a Hoobae after all. And Hoobaes were not allowed to reach this much of the frankness level, only when their seniors allow. And I didn't allow him.

"They looked at us like," he sighed as if he was restraining himself to say something bad. "I know, you don't care but–I do."

That moment he didn't look like a little TinTin. I didn't notice before but his face was lacking of his spectacles and his eyes were looking so bare , showing their fierceness and–

"Let's go and eat something! I'm starving. "

His doe ones softened immediately and he looked like a bunny searching for his favorite carrot. My expressions changed along with the air between us and I led that hungry bunny to the cafeteria wondering why only squishy animals come in my mind when I see him ?

•••

VOTTTEEEEE AND COMMENTTTT!!!

THIS BOOK DESERVES YOUR LOVE!!